Thread: How to Overclock AMD Radeon HD 6520g

question How to Overclock AMD Radeon HD 6520g

I am using the AMD Radeon HD 6520g for my Computer System with the AMD A series A6-3400 Processor. It’s considered as the discrete graphics for the processor and I want to overclock the GPU. I just want to know from you guys that is there any way that I can be able to boost the core clock? Could anyone help me out of this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Exclamation Re: How to Overclock AMD Radeon HD 6520g

I have seen on many forums that there is a common discussion about the topic that how to overclock the AMD Radeon HD 6520g and boost the core clock of this GPU along with the discrete graphics of the AMD A Series A6. I think so the Msi Afterburner should work well in order to boost the core clock. I am not that much familiar with the discrete graphics since I don’t have it but I hope that the Afterburner should be working well. Mine is AMD A-Series A8 3530mx and I have done with the overclocking process of it.

question Re: How to Overclock AMD Radeon HD 6520g

Quote Originally Posted by SinarB View Post
    I have seen on many forums that there is a common discussion about the topic that how to overclock the AMD Radeon HD 6520g and boost the core clock of this GPU along with the discrete graphics of the AMD A Series A6. I think so the Msi Afterburner should work well in order to boost the core clock. I am not that much familiar with the discrete graphics since I don’t have it but I hope that the Afterburner should be working well. Mine is AMD A-Series A8 3530mx and I have done with the overclocking process of it.
    The Msi Afterburn will not help me to boost the core clock. Whenever I have tried to type in the core for 450 mhz and I have pressed the Enter Key then for the core it goes backwards to the 400mhz. This is really disappointing. Also when I was trying to open the Afterrburner settings then it was showing the presence of the two 6520g whereas only one 6520 is present.

Exclamation Re: How to Overclock AMD Radeon HD 6520g

I want to know that what is the rate of the cpu if you have overclocked it. It may also lead to the Over Heating if the cores of your cpu are not at the maximum performance. Thank You

I have done with the overclocking of the CPU which has set the maximum of the four cores that are working with the 2.3 GHz and have boosted to the 2.7 GHz along with the K10stat. I have also noticed that when I play the games on mu PC then cores of the CPU have never extended beyond the 45% and the GPU load of the graphics remains at the 100%. This is really disgusting guys. Also I don’t have to worry for the overheating because I have installed the dual fan cooling pad which is present to the underneath of the computer.

smile Re: How to Overclock AMD Radeon HD 6520g

I have made the use of the program known as the K10stat to overclock the GPU of AMD Radeon HD 6520g. This program helps to overclock the APU though the APU is considered as the CPU and the GP that uses it is overclocked. I have made the use of this program to overclock and boost the clock rate to 3.0 GHz and this works very awesome on my system. Whenever I play the game the cores of the CPU are upto the maximum and gives best performance even at the high graphics.

star Re: How to Overclock AMD Radeon HD 6520g

I had faced the same problem and I have also solved this problem in a different way. Previously my computer was having the RAM of 4GB only. Then further I added another 4 GB making total 8 GB of the RAM. This was very surprising to me as the performance of the gaming was increased to a good level. When I checked, the WEI Ram which was at the 5.8 was gone to 7.4, also the graphics which were around 4.6 went to 6.0 and the graphics of the gaming went to 6.4 which were previously around 6.0. If you are finding a bit difficult to overclock the GPU then add another RAM to your system. That should solve the issue.

Thank You

I am surely going to try this because as I have seen many of the solutions are not working then what’s bad in trying your idea. Hope for the best. Thank You for all the suggestions that you have given to me guys.