Thread: Can MAX graphics settings result in overkill?

Can MAX graphics settings result in overkill?

I have started to run everything on MAX graphics settings and even after doing that I have not found much difference, in my case I am keeping the vsync on and the AA max to max and I have set the other graphic setting to max as well and I have done so to get 60+ fps in the games I play because I have been getting 40-50 before, Now even after choosing the max graphic setting I am not able to get 60+, I am now thinking of messing with the quality as well but then is can I result in overkill on the MAX settings??? Is there anyone who can help me out with it??

Re: Can MAX graphics settings result in overkill?

I have started to run everything on MAX graphics settings and even after doing that I have not found much difference, in my case I am keeping the vsync on and the AA max to max and I have set the other graphic setting to max as well and I have done so to get 60+ fps in the games I play because I have been getting 40-50 before, Now even after choosing the max graphic setting I am not able to get 60+, I am now thinking of messing with the quality as well but then is can I result in overkill on the MAX settings??? Is there anyone who can help me out with it??
    If you ask me then even I play the games with as high as it is possible and I am able to get 40-60 FPS for all the games I play, as far as I know Higher Gfx is just for Better IMO, in my case I am having 27'' of monitor and I play the game on the 2560 x 1440 but then I have turn down the AA, so if you want then you can try out the same and see if it is making any difference in your case as well, just try it out and then let me know what you get. Best of luck.

I don’t think that the max settings are really worth if they are not able to provide you fps above 50 and so and in such cases I think that lower quality image will be a better option, Even I have been changing the settings but the option like the Motion blur make the game more worst, here the higher framerates are better option, as far as the AA is concerned I think that setting them to max just make the game blurry.I think that such settings are now just concentrating on the post processing methods and they really do not care about the textures and models for the games we play.

Even I don’t like when the fps falls below 40 but then when I come across such situation then I just Max everything till I get the proper fps and once I gain the fps than I just drop AA first and I do it till I get proper fps at good level and I think that this is the easiest and the best workaround that one can try out, isn’t it?? What do you all think about it?? While doing this you should also check that the screen does not result in tearing. Just try it out and find what gain you are getting from the above solution.

Even I don’t like when the fps falls below 40 but then when I come across such situation then I just Max everything till I get the proper fps and once I gain the fps than I just drop AA first and I do it till I get proper fps at good level and I think that this is the easiest and the best workaround that one can try out, isn’t it?? What do you all think about it?? While doing this you should also check that the screen does not result in tearing. Just try it out and find what gain you are getting from the above solution.
    Hey thanks for that I will try out the same and will let you know if it is making any difference in my case as well, thanks to you all for your suggestion I really appreciate your help.