Thread: Need help on overclocking AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE processor to 4 GHz

Need help on overclocking AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE processor to 4 GHz

Hi guys I been looking trying this for a long time now but unable to find any thing on this and this is really frustrating guys at the moment my processor is in 3.75 GHz and I am intended it to overclock it to the 4 GHz . so is there anyone here can guide me trough how can I able to do this I would be really very much glad to know this please guys assist me on this thanks in advance

Re: Need help on overclocking AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE processor to 4 GHz

I don’t know how to overclocking of this processor however I actually have stumbled on the article that if you was to upgrade his RAM to 1600 or else 1800 MHz Ram it maybe should straightforward for you to OverClock to 4GHz could also be this may be somewhat facilitate

I overclock it to three.5GHz, 4.0GHz Turbo. simply using the STock Heatsink and Fan that came with the Processor. you'll overclock the Processor with AMD Overdrive or the BIOS. thus far i do know you cannot overclock a Processor on any desktop like HP Gateway and alternative brands out there that they sell in stores. you may be needing AMD Overdrive and a Benchmark you wish the Benchmark to form positive your pc is stable. there's lots of software out there for Benchmarking.

Hey did You were ready to keep it stable with the CPUvoltage solely set to one.425v? I've seen variant folks recommending one.44v-1.45v. The distinction within the time it takes to complete the benchmarks is pretty impressive!

I actually have additionally done this with the assistance me do the subsequent

1. CPU ratio 14 x 287
    2. CPU Voltage 1.45v
    3. DRAM 1566+

Hope this may solve all of your issue

Hey guys I actually have 3 thanks to overclock which may assist you here it's

1. Multiplier
    2. Bus clock
    3. Combo of each.

No matter what you are doing, voltage is probably going key to urge high clocks. Too much, fry your CPU. Be careful. Your 286 bus speed probably cause the HT or DRAM to overshoot their stable over clock, attempt lowering HT multiplier and DRAM divider. this can be typically the simplest thanks to stabilize a high OC assume your CPU is sweet enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Damodarand View Post
    Hi guys I been looking trying this for a long time now but unable to find any thing on this and this is really frustrating guys at the moment my processor is in 3.75 GHz and I am intended it to overclock it to the 4 GHz . so is there anyone here can guide me trough how can I able to do this I would be really very much glad to know this please guys assist me on this thanks in advance
    As You said your processor is on the 3.75 GHZ can you tell me did you make use of the auto overclock from AMD overdrive and if that is the case then I suggest you should not make use of bios for overclocking . However I would need the your cpu-nb , ht link frequency and Vcore for any further comment

Hey I got one trick might be helpful just lower your cpu-nb multiplier to x9 or even more into x8,either to obtain you stable and rise the vcore as of 1.36v toward 1.42v plus then attempt for 4ghz,i believe that will do what you have intended for let me know though.