Thread: Overclock AMD TURION X2 2.2

Overclock AMD TURION X2 2.2

anyone have any idea about the overclocking? how can i overclock amd turion? is there any software for this? or is there any other way to do this?

Re: Overclock AMD TURION X2 2.2

Actually I too an AMD Turion TL-50 1.61ghz, and I prefer not overclock even to go from 1.61 to 1.65. Anyway, just for info, mine can go up to 93 ° in crysis or even watching video. But these days I'm full of my overclock Go 7600 256MB and takes out the frequencies, Let's say that even if your CPU easily accepted new frequencies, other components may not like it, and the heat builds up quickly, and saw the portable cooling.

Unfortunately, overclocking is fine and well as possible on our little AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-50 by the method intermediataire "pinMode" or otherwise.

I have an AMD 2.4GHz Turion II M600 to an HP dv6, I would like to turn up the FSB. From the BIOS I can not touch the clocks as it comes, of course, locked. I've tried multiple soft overclocking tools, but have not gotten anything (including amd overdrive, which only lets me touch the CPU voltage and NB VID Vid clocks but nothing, not even in automatic mode). What value of c for soft might work? The chipset is the AMD RS780/RS880 (785gx).

The AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 is a Dual-Core processor clocked at 2.1 GHz. It is based on the K8 core and has only 512MB of Level 2 cache per core. The TL-62 is part of the series produced on 65nm TL processors with a TDP of 35 watts. The performance of the Turion TL-62 are comparable to a 1.9 GHz Core Duo with 1MB Level 2 cache. In some marks such as SuperPi.

I have a laptop AMD Turion X2 2.2. GHz, and at rest (internet messenger) is set to about 45 degrees, but if I use some program more "strong" as any game like GTA or Call or Duty, the temperature rises to 78 and 79° approx. I wonder if these values ??are normal, and if there is any program that can shutdown or lock your computer if it exceeds a certain temperature.

The best thing to do is start thinking about looking for a new fan and pull that comes from the factory as usual, just to throw it if you ride make sure that you remove the thermal grease with acetone after having very carefully and then apply a reasonable amount (too much or too little) and spread evenly.

I take the temp a bit high even for a desktop amd aunke the heat is usually a little more according to the intel, I have understood but not that awful try changing the thermal paste typically comes factory which wedges. ke program so you do not turn off the computer preucupes that is controlled by the bios and automatically when it passes a certain temperature ke may endanger the PC automatically turns it off. as the fan resents the pc if not already ke processors will bring the envelope with the new portable dicipador You can also search the page espesificasiones microprocessor amd the temperature and see the operation round ke Greetings.

if you want to roll pasta rare antipyretic and fan again, is trying to wipe the dust accumulates processor q in the cracks where the fan blows. I give him a little with the vacuum and that and that's it. The other day I did and I as low as 10 degrees temperature, I warmed to 75 ° when I was at the maximum.

For SetFSB i do not know much. To set the CLOCKGEN PLL you have your motherboard. To get the pll need to know the chipset on your MB. To do this just open cpu-z in the mb. As soon as you let me know yours! On the front page at the end of the first post is a guide on how to set CLOCKGEN!