Thread: Bios bug: getting Post Code 9A Error.

Bios bug: getting Post Code 9A Error.

Recently I am using the new BIOS B.40 but here also I get the same problem. And the problem is that when I am trying to load OC profile at that time my PC get stuck at the 9A error. And for resolving that I have to recovery using the ctrl + home or else I have to clear CMOS. I am trying lots of the test to get the problem but after some time is get the answer for that. And according to me the problem is that when I am using the OC profile with the enabled unlock CPU core and at that time if the bios setting is disabled for this then it get stuck at that time. And here after getting this all problem I am sure that this problem was not there in the Bios B.30. So can anyone help me here in my cause? If anyone of you having this same problem then also report me back.

Re: Bios bug: getting Post Code 9A Error.

Ok friend I get the problem over in your cause. For resolving this problem I will suggest you to update the BIOS. This will help you to resolve your problem. And if you have already updated then try to get back to the previous version which was working fine. And if get the problem in that cause also then try to check the BIOS setting for unlock CPU core. I think that if you are getting this type of the problem then if might happens that you have not done the setting properly. Check the setting and if this is disabled then enable this setting and then try with the same cause. I am not sure that this will work in your cause or not. Reply me back if this works for you.

Hey dude, I am not asking anything about the overclock, I am here to resolve the problem related with the Bios bug. And I am asking this bug with you all because this can damage the mainboad. And also like me there are lots of the people who have this same problem related with the BIOS bug. I am here in the hope that some people who are having this problem will also get the solution for this and also the people who don’t know about this will get some alert about this. And let me tell you all t hat I have also informed to the MSI about this problem and waiting for their response.

Fine, I am getting your problem and here I came to know that this problem is related with the setting or related with the Bios updates. As the one of the use have suggested you’re in the above post that you can try with the latest update and if this not worked then try to get the previous version of the bios in this cause.

Thanks friends, I am trying with the suggestion which you all have suggested to me. But still having the same problem in my cause. I have also tried with using the previous version of the BIOS and this also not worked in my cause. I am also waiting for the reply from the MSI but they are not responding in my cause. if they will give in suggestion in this cause then I will reply over here. And if anyone of you get the suggestion then please suggest me in this cause.

I tried with the suggestion which you have suggested to me. And after trying with that I get that the problem of the Post Code 9A Error get resolve. Now I can say that all things are working very fine. Now I can start the computer and also I can load the load OC profile to overclock the computer. Thanks a lot for suggesting me such use full steps. Now all things are working so fine and if I get any other problem then I will reply here back for getting the proper suggestion.