Thread: How to overclock ASUS M4A78LT-M LE using Turbo key?

How to overclock ASUS M4A78LT-M LE using Turbo key?

Hey hi, recently I have brought the new motherboard for my computer. And that is Asus M4A78LT-M-LE 760G. and also for that I have bought the new CPU with AMD Athlon II Quad Core x4 640 3.0Ghz. and all things are working so fine but now I want to overclock it, for that reason I am searching for the turbo key, but when I click on the turbo key, it doesn’t overclock it. it just stay at it 3000Mhz, so here I came to know that what will I do for the overclock it? So please help me here.

Re: How to overclock ASUS M4A78LT-M LE using Turbo key?

For that reason I will suggest you to go through with the help of the manuals which came with the motherboard, it will help you in overclocking and also if in this case turbo button is not working then manuals will help you to find out the other way for the overclocking. I am suggesting you for the manuals because there is setting in the BIOS for doing this all things like overclocking. And also not uses the turbo key for the overclocking for that reason I take the help of the BIOS only. Tyr with reading the manuals and hope that it will help you to overclock your motherboard.

Here I am not getting you anyway, sorry. You are telling me for reading the manuals for overclocking, but here I have done all t he things with reading the manuals and there I found that there is nothing which will help me to overclocking or else which will tell me how to use the turbo key for that. Please suggest me any other suggestion for that.

After reading your post, I can say here that you don’t want ot overclock in the windows, and here in your case I can say that you are not having any type of the control for it being fully manual. I don’t have any type for the suggestion in this case, but here if you will tell me that why are you trying for the overclocking then I can help you in this case. I will suggest you for overclocking using the turbo key and also using the BIOS setting.

Yes, you are right, I want to overclock my computer. This is because, it is running so slow and for increasing the speed I want of the overclocking it. So please anyone suggest me for this cause. steps for the overclocking will also help me, and also if anyone have done the overclocking with their system then also reply me for that reason.

Ok, here I was also in the same cause. I am having the new Asus M4A88TDV, and when I was trying with the turbo key it was not working, I mean to say that it not helps in increasing the speed. And also in my cause I can’t overclock past 3.5 w/o it freezing. For that I was searching for the help on the net and I found that there are so many of the people who are telling me that i have to go through with the user manuals and they will only help in my cause. for that reason only I have downloaded the manual and after reading the manual I came to know that how to overclock using the turbo key and also using the BIOS setting if the turbo key is not working. I can say that you are getting some problem while reading the manuals, for that I will suggest you to read the manuals as per the menu. At the staring of the manuals there will be the index for all the topics which that manual will contain. See the index first and then try with the reading the particular topic on that. Try with that and I am sure that you will now get the idea to overclock using the BIOS settings. Try with this and if It works then reply here for the results.

If you want to overclock using the BIOS setting then I am having the steps for that and steps are as:-
    • Restart the computer if it is already on
    • Press F10 when the Asus boot screen appears to enter the BIOS configuration menu.
    • Scroll to the right and select Advanced BIOS Settings using the arrow keys on your keyboard. Press Enter
    • Scroll down to the HyperTransport option using the arrow keys and press "Enter." A new list of options will appear.
    • Scroll down and select the CPU Frequency option. Press Enter
    • Press the F10 key to save your motherboard changes. Type Y to confirm the changes and press Enter to restart the computer.