Thread: Unable to overclock AMD 1090T to 4.0GHZ

Unable to overclock AMD 1090T to 4.0GHZ

I need to express I'm quite joyful with those outcomes. My motherboard feels so far less packed now simultaneously. I might in reality use the first two RAM slots assuming that I needed now. I unequivocally would like to know for AMD 1090T users over there, at what time u overclock to 4.0GHZ, what is your VCore, FSB, Multiplier, temp on stack are like? I've been attempting to overclock to 4.0 GHz but unequivocally can’t get it to run stable.

Re: Unable to overclock AMD 1090T to 4.0GHZ

I think the motherboard is restraining you. Moreover Advanced timekeeper calibration is fundamentally for more advanced in year’s phenom centers. It shouldn’t help you 6 center any. In addition is it accurate to say that you are h70 in a prod pull set up? You need to recollect the colder you would be able to keep the CPU the higher you would be able to overclock it with an easy product of voltage. Do cooler temps blatantly make you stable with a flatter voltage? I thought it could actually permit you to utilize more voltage securely to accomplish higher overclock

Try shooting the CPU-NB to 3000 GHz following you have less hotness. 24 hour is course over kill...2 to 4 hour is perfect. Yours-re never taking off to use your machine for example how prime does unless you’re folding or something. In any case its top notch to know you could do it. Actually procedure to see if your structure is stable is to utilize it. I had mates that pass 24 hour test then thereafter as a matter of fact blue screen on them the accompanying imitating day. =) fabulous overclock anyways. =) try 1.45volts on the CPU-NB.

Attempt leaving the NB voltage to 1.25votls and ht connection to 1.25 likewise. Attempt this. Move the ram over a few the second opening. The double channel mode is far from the CPU. It made me with stabilize. Appear similar to the thuban such as memory space facilitate far from the CPU. Switch the rams first and after that upset the voltage. The colder the CPU gets the less voltage it requires. For a 4.0 GHz some necessity just 1.45 volts aggregate. See assuming that you are able to accomplish that. Do the rams first.

I never positively disturbed with 24 hour tests either. I did it since I desired to be surer subsequent to I continue getting these BSOD in the midst of gaming. I do have the RAM in the most remote openings now for the reason that I found preferred stability there also. I could probably attempt up to 1.45v on the CPU/NB 3000MHz to see in the event that it will post. So you suppose knocking NB voltage and HT connection to 1.25v will accommodate with my BSOD issues? Or you suspect that will actually help get me to 3000MHz CPU/NB?

Then again I believe that this might as well help you with the dark screen of passing slip. Attempt it and see it with goes afar. Where is your ram's voltage at? Now I see 1.66volts. Those are exceptional rams. Attempt to knock it like a champ a different indent. 1.68volts provided that you could probably. To be honest...if you need crest display, it’s preferable if the thuban goes on the 890fx sheet. That would be why I did the switch from the msi 790fxgd70 over to the ch4...rams and would be able to run over up to 2000 MHz effectively.

I was moreover having the same situation that is the NB @ 3000 was acting entertaining on me till I raised the Dram voltage, but it took a while for me to get it as I was attempting to increase CPU-NB voltage. You don't should raise HT voltage as HT is at 2000. For 4.2 GHz @ 3000 NB @ 2000 HT @ 8 GB @ 2000 DDR3 (7-9-7-22-29-90ns-2T every last item else robot.) I have extraneous voltage than I require but it’s under the sheltered max and course under temperature but I might likely diminish the proposed voltages.