Thread: Overclocking Intel core i7 930 D0 installed on GIGABYTE X58 UD7

Overclocking Intel core i7 930 D0 installed on GIGABYTE X58 UD7

My computer is running with Gigabyte x58 UD7 (F6 Bios updated) in which I have configured a good and the new Intel processor and that is Core i7 930 d0. I am looking forward to overclock the processor but I am lacking in little bit of information. I was thinking about what are the settings i ought to employ to obtain:
    • 2000MHz from memory and something 3.6 - 3.8Ghz from cpu
    • Run CPU at 4GHz as well as 1866MHz+ memory.

The motherboard is installed with corsair RAM module. I need stable settings but so far I didn’t get any. Anybody who actually knows its method around and can provide me some assist to obtain those,

re: Overclocking Intel core i7 930 D0 installed on GIGABYTE X58 UD7

To go to the corresponding voltages, a very good water cooling is provided:I would generally enhance performance turbo put on at OC! Since you've got higher with the BCLK up of 21 multi-resistant and need you probably need more CPU Vcore voltage - I would go to any time falling to 1.35 volts! - LLC enabled! May be that the 1.35 volts for 4.4 GHz are still too little! - If it runs so explore the tension down!

I updated the bios of my motherboard and putting all of my overclocking settings on my computer reboots or even tells me I cannot find the boot up, I eventually found that by going to raising only qpi / vtt voltage from 1.26 to 1.42, which was first everything seems back to normal. I want to clarify that I am not doing an overclock exasperated with the 3.72 ratio at 19 and bclk to 196. The question is can I feel comfortable with 1.42? cmq even if I do not know if you have a problem with bios or anything.

I tried to do the test with prime95 or whatever. Unfortunately, the temperatures at 85 splash immediately. Tomorrow Desmond said the well and controls the adherence to the mutual support and distribution of thermal paste. I put the BCLK according to your information and arrived at 3.99 GHz. Of course, if you normally use the temperature never exceeds 60 degrees. So I let the overclocking. But the surge makes me think of improper contact with Noctua. Besides, even if I said it is a super air.

Have you ever tried to release all overclockable? So separate the base clock of your motherboard to try and separate the speed of your CPU to try and separate your memory speed (with timings) to try? The voltages on I dare you not to say that someone should just answer!

My i7 overclocked to 930 and leave it to 4GHz with 1.23 of vcore and temperature. After 2 hrs of lynx is 77 in the hottest nucleon other 75 but do not go to lower tube Uncore x18 cpu to a 20 that gave me the linx mistake 40 minutes now my question is will be fine to leave so the mejro Uncore or will go up a little QPI PLL Vcore or something else I have to move the memories I have them. I did not upload them to 1440 but not to stress the system and let me upload it to 4GHz everything else leave it in auto. I have a gigabyte ga-X58A-UD3R

Re: Overclocking Intel core i7 930 D0 installed on GIGABYTE X58 UD7

You must disable the "Intel Turbo Boost Tech." It is this feature that allows the CB automatic processor's clock rate when only a heart or two are required. In OC, it will make you all screwed up. The stock voltages are the voltages that your default proc and when you determine your CM does not change. You can observe them in the left column of voltages before touching anything. For your RAM, look on the label of the bars or on the package, normally his timing "official" should be indicated. You should check on the sticker or the case.