Thread: Overclocking with Gigabyte GA 990FXA UD5

Overclocking with Gigabyte GA 990FXA UD5

Last one year I used this Gigabyte GA 990FXA UD5 motherboard and it works well without giving any problem. But now I realize that this board has needed the overclocking process. All we know that the system motherboard will be improve their performance using the overclocking process. Hence I need the perfect solution that helps to perform task on well manner. Thanks for any kind of help to do this task.

Re: Overclocking with Gigabyte GA 990FXA UD5

Gigabyte’s new GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard has just been delivered to me and I have to say it looks pretty impressive. You need the F5b BETA BIOS that help a little. You need to install this BIOS version and it will be providing the facility to improve the performance of the processor using this version. Then you need to downed and install this BIOS version onto your system. This will be help to do the overclocking on it.

The motherboard manufacturers must have more details and AMD would have supplied them with technical guidelines as to how the motherboards are to work. As the name indicates the board is based on the new AMD 990FX chipset. Hence if we want to improve the performance of this system processor then you need to use the chipset driver update task on this motherboard. It really works to solve problem.

This motherboard contains the software that provides the Gigabyte’s Easy Tune 6 for hardware monitoring, overclocking and tweaking facility. You need to use this software and then with the help of this software you need to perform the overclocking task on it. This will be the best that help to improve the performance of this processor. Hence you need to just perform the overclocking task on it.

The best way to do this overclocking task over the motherboard is to be used the BIOS update task on it. This is the best solution that helps to solve the problem. You need to use it and it really work to solve such kind of overclocking problem. The other thing is to be try to imrove the memory of the system. It helps you to store more number if data on it. Then use it and it really work to perform the CPU overclocking task on it.

I guess what is really interesting to check out is the MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) this is the overclocking portion of the CMOS setup. This is the section of the CMOS which is present on the BIOS. You need to properly use this CMOS and then perform the overclocking task on this motherboard system. Hence use such thing and it really works to solve such kind of problem. Then use it and try to improve the system performance.