Thread: Overclocking on GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 With AMD Fusion advance HTPC

Overclocking on GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 With AMD Fusion advance HTPC

Recently I come to know about the latest generation motherboard and that is GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 with AMD Fusion advance HTPC capability. This motherboard has USB 3.0 as well as SATA 3.0. While looking at this motherboard specifications and features it seems to me that this motherboard is a perfect choice for overclockers. Am I right? I am not professional overclocker but I do know about it. It was just my personal opinion. What do you say about it?

Re: Overclocking on GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 With AMD Fusion advance HTPC

It is clear that AMD Fusion with a clever product in hand. Gigabyte has a low profile cooler installed. It can even overclock to 1.68 GHz. Very useful is the ability to DDR3 memory overclocking. By default it is set at 1066 MHz, but that can easily be switched to 1333 MHz. It's just a pity that Gigabyte has not opted for a passive cooler. A computer is as quite a bit trickier. The first AMD Fusion processor is surprisingly good start. The Fusion processor in combination with a Gigabyte mini-ITX motherboard also ideal for fast, compact PCs to make.

The E350N HAS BIOS contain s a lot more overclocking options Than Might one expect from a Mini-ITX board. I Have to Gigabyte's Priorities matter, though. Here We Have a BIOS That lets users Increase the base clock speed by up to 20% and take the GPU clock from a default of 500MHz all the way up to 2GHz. There are no voltage controls for less Than 5 system variables, counting the USB 3.0 chip. Every one of the significant memory timings tweaked Can Be, You can decide among and a pair of memory bus speeds.

This small board, the GA-E350N-USB3 is able to work proficiently with most common software. If anything stands out this new platform is in the low and stressed especially in the segment of high-definition video, its use will be HTPC majority. Gigabyte as well as AMD has sought after to present a product because of its low price can provide users the most excellent performance hold up all the way through a dual-core CPU furthermore graphics DX11. The most excellent method is to put forward all in one chip. AMD in the meantime APU will proffer several models for computer as well as mobile sectors. Focusing on the motherboard we can observe that on the similar PCB is integrated APU (CPU, GPU within single chip) which mutually have mounted an aluminum heatsink with a fan that covers APU plus SB. For such a good motherboard the overclocking is not a good option for now. I heard that overclocking GPU doesn’t result much in this motherboard.

Being able to overclock, extensive configuration options, support for memory 1333, including a slot for video cards (which could have been 16x pcie real or physical 4x) are just some of the very nice features that I can name. The only downside of this motherboard, do not have the implementation, but the architecture itself. The APU architecture is designed to get juice to the GPU instead of the CPU. Unfortunately for this architecture, most software problems only draw CPU.

As for overclocking, it is too early to draw conclusions because the sample we get is still very green. The drivers are not 100% of their capabilities, the monitoring software is not compatible yet but still the yield was very satisfactory considering the possibilities. In BIOS have options for CPU and GPU overclocking, we want to allocate memory to the GPU while we add to the frequency. The CPU can also augment the frequency of 1600MHz made to move from completely stable 2200MHz without touching voltages.

I own this product: GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 . I have it connected in HTPC fashion to a large monitor. There are numerous overclock options as mentioned on 14 July postings. I have only adjusted the DDR clocking options at present.

I am running Linux Mint and have enjoyed hulu.com programs, youtube.programs and have even run apples itunes ( under Linux wine emulator ) so as to have music while working on bicycles.

I have not been disappointed using E350-USB3 product as HTPC (and music entertainment PC).

-Cheers

2 oz copper PCB, several Japanese capacitors solid core, low electrical impedance in the power mosfet and phases of ferrite core is equal to 3 Ultradur is saying that certainly is a technology developed and created GIGABYTE. This technology not only delivers long life on the motherboard or video card that has, but it also will achieve higher overclocks. This motherboard only find 2 modules for memory rams supporting up to 8 GB of DDR3 memory speeds in Single Channel from 1066 MHz to 1333 MHz OC (just enough to move the multiplier to "overclock" the frequency).