Thread: Acer Aspire 5253 with AMD E-350 APU overclocking

Acer Aspire 5253 with AMD E-350 APU overclocking

This model really deserves credit and the initiation of a sharing of knowledge. The AMD dual-core 1.6-3.8 in WEI scores, but its 6310 meters high GPU scores 5.5. There are plenty to go to the website of Jack in the HP Pavilion Dm1Z. Purchased this system at Staples. This APU definitely has more DPI than the HD 4250 and the Intel GMA and is free of Intel Atom paralyzing. If you set FSB will be able to overclock this to get up to 117 MHz, which almost put at 1.9 GHz if a PCIe card slot and a card WWAN mini PCIe SSD do? Please share your ideas, thanks

Re: Acer Aspire 5253 with AMD E-350 APU overclocking

Hello I have the same type of question. I just replaced the 4 GB memory and 8 GB DDR3 1333MHz, I had to remove the two screws on the bottom front and a little lever with a screwdriver at the top there were little plastic tabs - my memory score was from WEI 4.8 to 5.9, and also made the system more agile and more memory (a total of 3 GB) can be assigned to the GPU. Please share your experience with me so I can solve this issue thank you.

Hello as your query I think my query is almost similar. I installed the Beta AMD 11.4 a driver appears toward facilitate. 10.2 flash has been deafening on top of me all webcast I perform. What’s your battery life to this point? I would like to analysis it through the Hybrid drive I wedged within it last night. Does anyone else have any ideas about it? If anyone knows this then please share it with us. So it will help us to solve our confusion regarding to this query thank you.

Hello thank you for your reply. It averages 3 hours and 50 minutes on top of mine through wifi turned on top of and brightness to some extent dimmed- the 15.6 screen consume large numbers of power plus the battery is not of high capacity- you obtain what you compensate for. I hope this will clear your doubt. If you still confused regarding to this then try to contact some hardware expert who knows about overclocking thank you.

Yes you are correct than you for your reply. This is pretty good. I can play COD4 without any problems. It’s not being capable to overclock the CPU (APU). I've tried the whole thing from SetFSB, Overdrive, ATI tools. Approximately the whole thing. In addition, what regarding a single speaker? Do not fully recognize it. Love the laptop, however, lots of energy. If somebody finds a technique to overclock this please pass it on.

No OC in this case. Oddly, through E-300 1.3 GHz AMD CPU, which actually has a turbo t overclock I do not be acquainted with the speed of OC. But the 1.67 E-450 in addition has a turbo boost mode will be. And it will have the HD 6320 through a GPU clock speed equal to 600MHz. similar power consumption of 18W. The platform in addition supports DDR3 1333 MHz memory. I hope this will help you guys to solve your query thank you.

I don't know if anyone still needs this info, but I tried using K10STAT and it seems to work for overclocking / undervolt APUs. CPUz confirms that the overclock worked but I dont see a difference in performance and windows experience index does not change at all. Can someone else confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by kuronokaze View Post
    I don't know if anyone still needs this info, but I tried using K10STAT and it seems to work for overclocking / undervolt APUs. CPUz confirms that the overclock worked but I dont see a difference in performance and windows experience index does not change at all. Can someone else confirm this?
    If you can see that your overclock was successful then there might be a difference in the speed that you were getting previously for sure. Download some benchmarking tools or stress testing tool and see how much stable it remains at the test, in both conditions like without overclock how much it was giving the output and after overclock how much it is giving the output.