Thread: What I need to do to hit 5GHz

What I need to do to hit 5GHz

Hello friend, currently I worked on the AMD 965 CPU. This system also contains the Asus M4A78T-3 Motherboard with the Lain Li K62 case. This is the desktop PC and it is well designed for the user point of view. The system processor has to be contains the 3Ghz processor and I want to increase it up to the 5Ghz. Can I do it? What will be the solutions present over this for doing such kind of task? Any kind of help or suggestions will be appreciates.

Re: What I need to do to hit 5GHz

You have needed the overclocking process. The overclocking is the best way to done this kind of task. The Overclocking is the process of helping the computer component such as CPU to work on the high clock rate. This process is capable to increase the clock rate of the component even the manufacturer doesn’t fix that range. This is the best solutions for improving the clock rate of the system component. This helps to increase the processor clock rate at 5GHz range.

The overclocking is the best solutions to done this kind of task. The main reason behind this is the kinds of result provided the component of the system after doing these overclocking operations is very good. The speed of that component is also increased even the manufacturer doesn’t designed that component at that range. This is the best way to improve the speed and the performance of the computer component. I also done this on my system and it really work without much creating extra issue. hence I suggest you to do this task on your system.

The AMD 965 CPU has to be initially contains the 4GHz clock rate and as per you mentioning that you want to set it to the 5Ghz clock rate. The initial clock rate are also gives the good performance and I really impress its quality. The kinds of functionality provide the processor and the speed of this CPU is also very high. I am play the high configurations game on this CPU and I haven’t faced any type of issue. Then I suggest you to don’t do the overclocking process. It is sometime risky for the system.

Mostly the AMD 865 CPU has also gives the nice performance the kinds of speed of this processor is very brilliant. Most of the time user doesn’t think about this overclocking in this system because sometimes it is risky to the system. The functionality of the system is to be harmed by this overclocking process. The main reason behind this is the process change the clock rate of the CPU and it could be possible that the other component doesn’t suits this. Then I suggest you to don’t do this in the system. The current CPU also gives the good performance.

The main reason behind to increase the clock rate of the CPU is to increase the speed of the system. You can do this by using some alternative solutions. You can increase the RAM size. This helps to improve the performance of the system. The other way is to be improving the memory size of the system, install the latest upgraded software on the system. This is also helpful to improve the performance of this system. Then use this simple alternative solutions and it helps to improve the performance of the system.