Thread: EVGA GTX 460 capable of good overclocking

EVGA GTX 460 capable of good overclocking

Hi, my system configurations is to be EVGA GTX 460 1 GB card, Corsair 650W PSU, Corsair XMS3 4 GB RAM with the AMD Phenom X4 965. This is most useful for the gaming purpose. Now I want to done overclock operations in this system. in that I try to do the factory specifications as 763 Core Clock,
    1526 Shadier Clock, 1900 Memory Clock. This is to be the best for the improving the gaming points. I have listened to EVGA GTX 460 cards are capable of good overclocking. Does this possible. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: EVGA GTX 460 capable of good overclocking

The kinds of performance present in the card are well satisfied. For improving the performance of the system it needs the overclocking process. This is the best for the increasing the performance of the system. The main reason behind this is the overclocking increase the clock rate of the card and it affects the output of the system. The other thing is the EVGA GTX 460 card is mostly suitable for this overclocking process. If the user done overclocking in the system then the card has to be gives the similar performance as compared to the GTX 470 card.

There can be possible in the EVGA GTX 460 to get up to the performance of the GTX470. This can be only happens because the overclocking facility is presents. This will helps to improve the clock rate of the system and indirectly the performance of the system is also increased. The GTX 470 contains the high clock rate as compared to the GTX 460 and using the overclocking method this can be possible to improve the performance of the GTX460 up to the GTX 470.

I also faced the same issue. After reading the articles about the overclocking I set the Core Clock to 850MHz. before that it has on the 800MHz and I see the performance of this system. The performance of the system is to be goes high. This is mostly useful to improve the performance of the system. I'll see how that goes. This is the best way to improve the speed of the system and the user really likes this after doing such kind of operations.

Hey dude, just Start with MSI Afterburner. In this you can easily reach at the 850MHz with a VCore of about 975mV. Here VCore is to be the CPU core voltage which is supplied to CPU, GPU or any other core processing devices. The overclocking helps to increase this voltage. This will be helps for the improve the performance of the system. Then I think this is the best way to done the overclocking in the system which helps to improve the performance of the system.

Overclocking is the best way to improve the performance of the system. This is to be increase the clock rate of the system and the kinds of performance of the system has to be improved after doing this overclocking task. Most of the user didn’t understand this but this is most suitable for doing such kind of performance increasing. The process of doing this overclocking task is so simple and the user can easily do this on the system.

Hey dude, this can be happens in the system that the 850 to 900 MHz is typical for these EVGA GTX 460 cards. I suggest you to start with the 800 on your card and work upwards in 10 MHz increments and then it goes to the above 850 MHz this will be helpful to improve the performance of the system and the kinds of speed present in the system is very high. Then I suggest starting at 800MHz and then working upwards in 10 MHz increments. This will helps to improve the performance of the system.