Thread: Unable to overclock the system using Asus Al Suite

Unable to overclock the system using Asus Al Suite

I am having a PC with a higher configuration. I make use of it for various purposes such as surfing, gaming and many more. To overclock my system I use Asus Al suite. But yesterday I encountered a strange thing while I was overclocking my system. I tried to overclock my system using Asus Al Suite, everything was proper until I went out. When I returned home the PC was in sleep mode. I booted my PC but there was nothing on-screen. I restarted it 4 times. But when it eventually booted up at the bottom of the screen it was displaying overclock failed. I went into the bios on boot up and set everything back to the way it was but nothing changed. Is anyone aware about such issues? If yes then how can I overcome such issues? Please do the needful if you can.

re: Unable to overclock the system using Asus Al Suite

The issue is quite complicated. There can be several reasons for the same. Very few people have encountered such issues. Never use any software to overclock the system. You should always overclock manually. One more thing about your issue you have given me incomplete details. It is impossible to determine the problem, voltages and temperatures. Please provide me the essential details that I need so that I can determine what your exact problem is and recommend you about the possible solutions. Don’t forget to inform me about the issue.

Your issue is very difficult to be understood. To solve this issue is a difficult job. As far as I have understood your issue it can be due to some internal errors in your system. This issue can also be due to X.M.P profile not being enabled in your system. My suggestions for you is to check if the X.M.P is enabled or not .if it is disabled then enable it and reboot your system. Sometimes X.M.P profile causes havoc with Asus motherboards. Try this suggestion out and do inform me about the consequences.

The issue that you have posted is quite confusing. I have solved many issues but your issue somewhat unique. I read your post 3 to 4 times but I am not able to understand this exact problem. Such issues are normally not known to many people. As you said that you are using software to overclock the system. Try to upgrade your software if possible. Upgrade it to its current version. After up gradation I think you won’t face the same issue that has been encountered. Try this out and let me know about the result.

It is very difficult to find the exact cause of this issue. Before suggesting you anything related to this issue I would like to have some more information from you. Are you overclocking with software within windows? If yes then overclock applies only once when you are in windows. Do forget to check your temps. If overclocking is within windows then it doesn’t apply for the second time. Please give me the necessary information that I need so that I can help you out.

Such issues are normally impossible to be solved by normal users. These issues require many changes to be done in your system. Such issues can be solved it is not impossible to overcome such issues. Easier way to overcome such issue that I would recommend is to consult a professional person who is having in-depth knowledge about both hardware and software. That person is the only source who can determine the exact cause for this issue and help you in overcoming such issues.