Thread: What to choose while over clocking?

What to choose while over clocking?

Hii to all of you, I am a speed lover , I am always busy in making my life much and much better and faster. I am having bike but still I am very much fond of other bikes as there are more and more speedy bikes. Here I mentioned the bike just to explain about the speed which I love. Now in case of processors as well I like the most speedy processors. Basically I like the Intel P-4 processor as it works really faster than others in the market. But for an upgrade I have just did it with I-7 950. I like the over clocking process in that processor. As it directly multiply the speed, but I don’t know how to set that over clocking. Can anyone explain???

Re: What to choose while over clocking?

Wroooom I think you will be happy after hearing this sound. And even the solution which I will give you. The main setting that show your CPU speed (known as your Base Clock) also affects your RAM speed, so there are few tricks to be done to get the right solution. You'll also have to tweak a few voltage levels, because without enough power, the CPU will not be able run fast enough. However, higher voltage also means higher temperatures, so you need to be careful for keeping it cool, which can lower the life. Remember this and go ahead.

Basically over clocking is concerned about the running your processor beyond its capacity. This also gives a boost of speedy operations to your RAM. Ultimately gives good result. But I will suggest you that it’s too risky. Suppose your processor speed is 133 mhz. then after using over clocking it can reach the doubled pace of 2.8 GHz. RAM multiplier works by the same theory. But in RAM the 133 GHz RAM speed is coupled with 8 multipliers. This gives the output of 1066 GHz. This may be harmful for your RAM. So always be careful while over clocking. Take care of your hardware. It may become a fried egg.

Yup, rightly said. You have to be so much sound while handling the over clocking issue. Because it’s very much sensitive subject to be pressurized on. It will definitely give you best results. But will also conclude your processor forever. This will be definitely harmful for your system. Certain points to be focused while over clocking CPU VCORE like which is related with CPU Frequency, this has to be raised accordingly with the frequency. VTT Voltage should be constant so that your system will remain stable. DRAM voltage should be maintained till .5voltage. And finally the voltage supplied to your PCI cards.

Dude let’s discuss the steps related with over clocking: -
    Think about why you are over clocking and what is your desired over clocking speed for your system to be set.
    What should be your base clock to be set. Like x20, x22 etc.
    If you have opted few settings for USB legacy drives and if you want to make changes check it.
    Turn of all EIST or C1E and other system settings if they are running. Load calibering (power saving options.) should also be turned off.
    For setting up RAM check out the speed by changing string numbers using numbers 9-9-2-3-4
    Isolate and stabilize your base clock.
    Stabilize your memory.
    That’s done with it.