Thread: AMD's FX Bulldozer cpu clock speed is been revealed

AMD's FX Bulldozer cpu clock speed is been revealed

Well just a small piece of information that I would like to share it with you all. Amd’s bulldozer speed has been revealed and hence I have read that article, so I thought of informing about this to you all. So that you can get the necessary information about the same. One more thing that I would like to ask with you all is that I want to view your opinions on these topic? What do you all think how well will this processor fare in the market? if you would like to talk anything about this topic here then please do write in I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: AMD's FX Bulldozer cpu clock speed is been revealed

Yes I indeed had a look about the same and what I would like to add it here is that they have not mentioned clearly about the model numbers and also I am not at all impressed with the base clocks speed that they have mentioned certainly the figures do not impress me much so what does that mean is that lower per core ipc, I think sandy bridge processors will be definitely much ahead when we compare these results.

Well they have concentrated much on the turbo speed and hence what I would like to say is that the developers have concentrated much on the power use and also how to reduce the heat factor while processing. I think that is the one thing that they have concentrated more on so in the process they have left behind the speed of cpu. So better to stick with the sandy bridge processors I think. However once they are released we will get to see the actual pictures.

One positive thing of the bulldozer processors is that they will be coming up with the 8 cores and the amd developers are promising that the speed of the processor will be almost 10 times better than the Intel’s hexacore processors so that will be a added benefit for the amd users. I am very surprised that nobody was interested in talking about the 8 cores feature that the amd is introducing them. so with the 8 cores it will give a 12.5% IPC increase per core. So it will almost catch the speed of the Intel cores i7.

Ok thanks for sharing all the information here you guys are true genius and I must say that it really helped me a lot in the process. Speaking to you all is very much informative for me and hence I think I am very much grateful to have all of you to share the vital information and get more from that in return. So appreciate one and all for the useful information. I am really very grateful that i did get the information from you all.