Thread: Successfully over clocked Sandybridge to 4.7 but now want to over clock to 5GHZ

Successfully over clocked Sandybridge to 4.7 but now want to over clock to 5GHZ

I would say that I had successfully over clocked the Sandybridge to 4.7 but now I have a doubt and want to know that can I over clock it to the 5 GHz. This happened when I was recently playing the Crysis 2 demo on XBL but then I caught the bug again. So here was what I put together this week after a bunch of reading and research and by that I mean that I decided I wanted a PC . So this is what I want to know and then please do get back to me immediately.

re: Successfully over clocked Sandybridge to 4.7 but now want to over clock to 5GHZ

I would say that yes it is possible and would say that the 5GHz with the 2500K is very unusual with good cooling. So this is what you need to remember as that will be very useful for you. Also I would say that this including some other type of coolers as well. Along with that what I can say that if some people say to use about the some other devices but I am personally very well aware about the hacks for computer games and this is one thing which is most crucial in such situations.

re: Successfully over clocked Sandybridge to 4.7 but now want to over clock to 5GHZ

I would tell you that at what temperatures do you run this one. Also I would say that I am planning to stay under maximum load. And I would say that is it around 75c?Also what I can say is that you can even boot with a many but it eventually climbs to around eighty degrees.And then the damage takes place.Also I would tell you that this would really be very hot at this temperatures.So this are all the circumstances when you try to run the Sandybridge to over clock to 5GHZ .

I feel that the 85C is very good option at which you can work and then I would say that this is where you can probably be a good stopping point. Also I would say that you need to do the stress testing and while doing so if you want to push the envelope with air cooling then there wont be any issues. Also you need to remember that it will never get that high in real world usage. All these factors are really very important while doing such things.