Thread: Does it is worth to by stock Intel cooler for Intel 2600k

Does it is worth to by stock Intel cooler for Intel 2600k

I know I know I'm using an Intel stock cooler. But it must be able to keep cool in the stock speeds. Mine is to let it hit 84C with the first 95. It must be able to at least maintain under 80c at speeds of values. I removed and replace AS 5 and put it back on him just to be sure. I'm using in the air until the rest of my setup cooling water to reach and to ensure that the system is stable before putting it all together. Anyone else using the stock cooler and the temperature seen it? I am supposed to just under volt it for the time being? Its running 1.24v's by the side of 100% load at the moment. Look as if a bit high to me for stock clocks.

Re: Does it is worth to by stock Intel cooler for Intel 2600k

Since all Intel has to do with a stock cooler to keeps your CPU under 100C assuming a reasonable temperature environment and a reasonable air flow in the case. A lower price with a cheap fan K sold more chips for people willing to buy their own, without rma from likely installed incorrectly (or much less). Accounting. Care to pay money for their own ways. The stock cooler is not destined to cool a CPU by 100% utilization for comprehensive periods of time.

The other day of the week I was clear out the back room. And below the one table I drag out an older P4. It had through chipset that redish color. A massive CPU side fan and a massive cooler and heatsink. So the dust out the dry ice is ready, but he went to stockfan 4 GHz with a smile. Miro pulling away these days with the CPU compared to where they can see that I give a damn about cooling, as long as they can keep the CPU cool in action or when running on the TDP. That's everything about him is his problem.

Don't worry, the high temps denote you’re most likely running it just very well, my 2600k at stock sprint F and H maxed and was striking mid 80s. At the moment, through Megahalems and a push / pull TriCool fans possibly will hit 70C max. Spooony also, fail. Thermal Grease does not occupied something mutually or hold the heatsink on. That is why the screws are there. Fat transfers heat to the heat sink, which does not create a vacuum that has magical things together.

That ancient p4 was most likely an 115W chip and normally ran a lot closer in the direction of its TDP. The cooler was vast for the reason that it required to be there. I've observe the insides of a number of dell desktops from that period; they all had great enormous stocky side fan coolers in addition. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you are still confused then try to find it on internet I am sure that you will get appropriate solution.

Hello I hope this will help you I found this information in internet search. And according to my knowledge and experience, that was still the old through chipsets. However that hs and cooler were imprint. It’s most excellent I've ever observe resting on a pc through a stock cooler. Our ambient leave up in the direction of 40 degrees Celsius here. Dry ice is occasionally too hot. If you still confused then go through the review of it. It will clear all your confusion. Thank you.