Thread: No TurboV Evo on Sabertooth P67

No TurboV Evo on Sabertooth P67

I did not find TurboV Evo support on Sabertooth P67 motherboard. My friend just purchased this motherboard and I was really shock to see the same. I am not sure that there are some more models in the same range which are and which are not equipped with this. Does this is true that there is no TurboV Evo support on this motherboard. If not then from where you can get the support on the same. Does this can be downloaded manually.

Re: No TurboV Evo on Sabertooth P67

There is an part of the bios which is dedicated to overclocking in the motherboard. This is the best part where you can overclock the cpu from bios and it is comparable to other processor also. You can just increase up the voltage and frequency settings here which are easy to configure. I will recommend you go in the bios and check for the same. The same service gives access to all voltages necessary for a proper system settings. The integrated GPU voltage can be changed via the BIOS, which will surely will lack a little.

I think you can get that manually also buy downloading it. ASUSTek developers have been able provide you an executable program from the same operating system not only test the system but on the same hand to overclock it. With one click you can boost up your cpu performance by 16%. Now I have a CPU ke It should work to 2.900Mhz, 3.379Mhz Trankil to about 50 ° C. Asus MOBO 100% recommended, very impressed by its functions and facilities.

I am not sure the download of the same but really Turbo V is very beneficial for overclocking. It offers vCore for adjusting the CPU voltage in steps of 0.003125 V, 0.6750 to 2.0750 V. It also offers vCPU NB. It is the NB CPU voltage and vDDNB which is the NB voltage. You get VHT bus which is the Bus HT voltage modifying service and in the same manner you get an support for vDRAM Bus which is the memory voltage.

Turbo EVO is an dedicated to overclocking software by Asus. I had found various users discussing on this regarding the support on sabertooth which is not provided. t is very easy to use and makes changing frequencies and voltages of the system under windows. There must be surely something provided in the bios of the system which you can use to overclocking the cpu. You should use the well known Asus PC Probe II or other monitoring software system.

The tool allows to change the frequency of the HD 4290 integrated GPU tab through Boost. In addition to the GPU clock, GPU Boost also allows us to modify the fly GPU voltage, the voltage and frequency SidePort. TurboV EVO allows you to edit on the fly the multiplier of each core AMD processors. There are other more services and I hope that Asus in future might provide the support for the same.