Thread: CPU Cooler for 870A-G54

CPU Cooler for 870A-G54

Ok I need a CPU cooler that will not block RAM slot. I am having an Arctic Cooler 7 currently, but it is so wide and short to block my first RAM slot. I'm not OC'ing but I do not think the stock cooler that comes with the Phenom X2 II is sufficient for the other two cores unlocked. Any person who currently is using something that does not fit that slot? If anyone knows please try to help. Thanks in advance.

Re: CPU Cooler for 870A-G54

Since the CPU socket is too close to the RAM slots. The standard cooler is more than sufficient to cool the CPU, even overclocked. The standard AMD cooler is pretty good, unfortunately people compared to the default Intel cooler, cooler and yes it sucks. However, AMD is far from bad. In fact, I've never used anything more, even with OC. To see if this helps or else I'll post some answers if I get any solution.

It is the lowest noise factor that forces you to change. If I use my 720 is cooler than came with my 6400 + the one with the heatpipes and copper base, which makes so much noise that feels the need to close the PC. The same goes for the refrigerator of 720 shares of aluminum. It's like starting a vacuum. Oh, and at night, I think my neighbors to hear. In my case, the Cooler Master TX2 is much better. If I use 6400 + stock cooler than for s 550 SE can sound almost wise. Refrigerators shipped with Intel and AMD suck unfortunately. You can use the unit values of SE 955 with a TDP dual core prices, for example, but with the 955 you need to get something better.

Also not true, the default cooler in combination with "Smart Fan" is silent as hell. Sent AMD cooler is very good, do not let others say it is not, as it is very good. First, the AMD cooler is very good, is great and a mixture of copper and aluminum. Secondly, it has a large fan, 80mm and pushes enough air through a lot. Third, no matter what AMD CPU you need to cool down, do your job. Fourth, TDP has nothing to do with the production of heat, a common mistake. Is TDP = Thermal Design Power that can reach before dying will not get hot. Unlike Intel, which is as hot as they say, AMD, the CPU is too cold, rarely takes more than a stock cooler.

I had problems with the 6400 + ys fresh values. When I was reaching around 65 degrees Celsius is turning off the Cooler Master TX PC. The two cooling pipes was the only one capable of keeping the PC with the CPU installed. I tend to believe that no matter TDP CPU. And do not forget the low noise. I hear the fan at 2800-3000 RPM stock-s in all others. Maybe if they change the fans would be more acceptable coolers users. They must change a little design.

Well, a cooler of good research will not disappoint for a long time, for example, my CoreContact Sunbeam. If the support system remains the same in the next generation of AMD, which is a pretty good investment, I'm using from x2 5600. Noise is a problem if you are really angry with her and any failure of the heat sink, will be strong because the noise is thinner (high, mid longer be heard) because the fan is smaller. The heat problem is a bit different. If a default cooling solution cannot cope with internal temperatures to 30C (even with high humidity) and the limit temperature of the CPU, it does not matter if it is acceptable in other regions. You would get A / C and I would say the best default cooler.

I think this also is full of X6S Phenom? I am using one comparable to my previous cpu x2 5600 in a pharmacy where the noise is not a difficulty. So I cannot remark on how it sounds and I run WoW on that computer. Personally, I was impressed to see the pipes and copper in a cooler by default, do not use it in my system because Sunbeam had a good couple with a quiet akasa apache (low rpm) the fan. As I said, you treated sample as cold and experience the results. If enough or too much noise, you can find a replacement.