Thread: I want to flash bios of msi wind u100 for overclocking

I want to flash bios of msi wind u100 for overclocking

I have a old system. The model is MSI Wind U100. I want to overclock it. It is working really slow. I had seen on some site that for stable overclocking it is essential to have new bios. I am unable to find any bios file here. Where I can get those files. I tried looking on the official website but unable to find anything. Is there anyone who had tried to flash the bios and went ahead with overclocking.

The model which you had mentioned has Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz processor. It is a very basic cpu. If you try to overclock that then your system might face permanent hardware failure. It is a very old pc. Do not attempt to overclock. Instead use a open source operating system like Linux Ubuntu or anything lighter to keep your system faster. You can also use Windows XP on the same. I will not recommend you to go with overclocking on this.

You need a compatible processor for overlocking. Or else it is not going to work. The system that you had mentioned is outdated. I have a Intel Core i5 cpu that comes with overclocking features. You also need a very good motherboard that can give you smart overclocking features. If your system is working slow just remove unwanted programs from your pc and then check back. You can also format your pc after taking data back. And install only required stuff.