Thread: Does EVGA ELEET 1.08.7 supports 400 Series Voltage Tuning

Does EVGA ELEET 1.08.7 supports 400 Series Voltage Tuning

Hello friends I have just came to know that the newly released EVGA ELEET 1.08.7 have support for tuning of voltages within the Windows. I just want to know that is this news true and that at what levels of we can set the voltages and can control. Also I would like to know that does this feature minimizes the performance of the operating system or not and actually how safe is this manual tuning of voltages. I would want to know that does this effect the components of the processor in any case. Please provide with some precise information.

Re: Does EVGA ELEET 1.08.7 supports 400 Series Voltage Tuning

Hey I haven't heard about this from any where neither I think that company will come up with this kind of feature where in we can control the voltages of specific components and gradually the whole processing unit. I think that implementing this kind of technology will have impact on the hardware components as if accidentally the voltage of a particular device is increased it will hamper the device and will cause a great deal of damage to the entire system. So I think that even if this kind of technology is out we should stay away from it as long as we are not having complete knowledge of the underlying hardware and all its minimum and maximum voltages.

Hey as soon as I saw your post I instantly searched in the web about this device and guess what I have found, it is true that with this kind of device we can manage the voltage being applied to the various components of the processor. This utility helps us to set our motherboard QPI and system Voltages directly from Windows to help our system to run at high speed delivering high performance. Although we have to take utmost care while using this device as it can be dreadful if we accidentally maximized or minimized the voltage of our motherboard and its various components.

Hey friends the news is true we would now be able to control the voltages of our various computer hardware with the use of this deice that is EVGA ELEET. The other feature that EVGA E-LEET includes is of validation allowing you to save a CPU screenshot and generates a unique URL for them. There is even an automatic functionality with this feature where in we can tell the processor to automatically take the screenshot and save it by setting the clockspeed of this feature. In all it is really a good thing to have if some one who has a very good knowledge about the hardware parts.

These are all the features that this electronic device provides us but while using this we have to very careful.
    • Provides Real-time monitoring of CPU, Memory and QPI frequencies along with keeping track of voltages of CPU VCore, DRAM Voltage
    • Offers Real-time monitoring of each individual core, north bridge and voltages regulator temperatures.
    • We can easily manage and control QPI Base Clocks, CPU Multiplier and PCI Bus Frequencies
    • It also provides for overclocking capability so as to increase the performance.