Thread: RivaTuner Geforce4 Customization settings

RivaTuner Geforce4 Customization settings

Hello, I want to use RivaTuner for my geforce4 but two or three questions. Already, should I just make adjustments ds "customize" the target adapter (or it is included the reference to my card) or do I also settle as "customize" driver setting (where it says ForceWare detected). And then I can tick the box "Apply at windows startup overlocking" without problem. Thank you in advance for your help

Re: RivaTuner Geforce4 Customization settings

Mobile tools for overclocking graphics cards is not. The solution is to modify the tool to OC desktop graphics cards, and that today you are going to learn. After this tutorial you will be able to do with your laptop model is often a few hundred At the outset I must warn you, however. Do not try to tweak the graphics card in a laptop with a processor or a very weak i3 C2D (less than 2.0) for cooling. Manufacturers failed to take care of those notebooks with decent cooling system and you will be forced to purchase the stand cooling fan or replace the powerful anything to do in this direction.

I think you have installed RivaTuner correctly. But if you do not have and had a problem with the unsigned driver installation is set to announce that in the latest RivaTuner file is distributed RivatunerDrv.rtu. After installation, open it using the Rivatuner.exe (open with). As we went through the theoretical part I propose to fire up GPU-Z and save the last 4 characters from the "Device ID". In my case it will be "94c9".

I have found the corresponding parameters such as process technology, memory bus, etc. to find our model. For example, the link mentioned above, I know that graphics cards have HD 2xxx or R6xx RV6xx cores. I know the GPU-Z that my video card has 64-bit bus, and R6xx is only one core with 64-bit bus that is RV610. If, however, there are several cores having the same parameter to check further details until we find our core model of your graphics card.

Thanks for the encouragement, but really under full load (I tested Call of Juarez banchmark) is the temperature reached 83 * C, so no cooling stand advise against all liability to HP Pavilion dv5 (Unless you play in the winter with the windows open, and winter is supposed to be harsh xD). PS: I think when someone wants to risk it as shown above is at your own risk. I would like to emphasize that in no way does not agitate for such requests, nor trying to offend the author. For me wrong is not perceived as a screamer antagonist