Thread: Overclocking Of Intel With Sandy Bridge To 4.9 GHz

Overclocking Of Intel With Sandy Bridge To 4.9 GHz

I have been using the processor of the Intel since long and have been planning to overclock it since when I have brought the processor for the work in the home. And on the other hand Intel is breaking down and not properly being overclocked by using the method of the Sandy Bridge that are used for most of the Intel processors. But now Intel is planning to produce a new series that is going to hit the market and this series is going to be known as the K-series. And in which the CPU are built in such a way that they can be used for the overclocking purpose itself and nothing else. Please suggest me the proper built and also the technique that can be used for this.

Re: Overclocking Of Intel With Sandy Bridge To 4.9 GHz

This will at the end of the day will not allow you to make the use of the processor properly and also will not allow to make the proper up-gradation that should be done for the Intel. I am making the use of the Intel i5 760. I have tried out many of the ways but nothing worked on it and all went me vain. I have tried it out with various sites but the combination with the other processes will cause you problems.

You just can directly make the use of the 4.9 on the stock cooler and sure it will work out perfectly and you will have to move to the overclocking with the one who knows it and just wanted you that try to get those things by yourself. The stock cooler are the best for the cooling of the case and by the direct use of the stock cooler you can get the view for it.

According to the use that I have done I have never used other techniques that can be used for the over clocking and also I have heard that the wall hit the sandy bridge pretty quickly and also being use for the water cooling that can be done for more than 10% and also for the cascade or the LN2 that can be better idea and also for the various places that are being used in with it.