Thread: Need help in Gigabyte overclocking

Need help in Gigabyte overclocking

I was suffering bad speed of my computer with having gigabyte processor. I can’t play games smoothly on it and also it stuck while I use multiple applications of office. So I want to know how I can increase my processor speed. I have heard about one technique of overclocking but I am not so technical so I need your help for overcloock my gigabyte processor. Also tell me is it safe for my processor or not? And give me basic idea about overcloacking .what is use of that and requirement for that.

Re: Need help in Gigabyte overclocking

First I tell you basic about overclocking .
    Overclocking is the procedure of operation a computer component at a superior clock rate than it was intended for or was particular by the producer, generally accomplished by enthusiasts looking for a boost in the performance of their computers. A few buy basic configured computer which they can overclock to upper clock rates, or overclock advanced machinery to reach higher level of performance away from the specific values. Others overclock outdated machinery to maintain speed with new system requirements, rather than pay for new hardware.

If you are not technically good enough then you can visit Gigabytes official website and click on support. Then go in Utilities and search for the EasyTune which is compatible with your motherboard. Then click on download and get it in your computer.Now start the software and select overclocking option, then you can select rate or speed on upper level this process will overlock the motherboard, CPU, fan, memory and other additional cards.

I head about one application which you can use for overclocking your gigabyte motherboard, that is cloud OC this software you can down load from gigabyte website . You can do remote overclocking by using this. Start this software, it will ask for the master password than set up first , give your IP address of the computer. And your computer with remote device and then follow the instruction given by remotely and your computer will get overclocked.