Thread: Display problem hp pavilion dv 9313ea

Display problem hp pavilion dv 9313ea

I have a HP Pavilion 9131ea vista on the problem is that I do start it over to normal mode I get lots of vertical lines on all the screen and gets stuck for a while and blue displays a page written in the English end of page it is 100% and it returns a black page and it stops. I wanted to unlock the automatic mode and it is F8 to enter safe mode with internet. I forgot to tell you the last time I was able to return to normal mode and uninstalling. I reinstalled from the factory because i got a message I had of small dot on the screen.

Re: Display problem hp pavilion dv 9313ea

I think that this is a driver problem and hence you need to check the installed driver on your laptop which is installed on your system. If you find that the drivers are not installed on your system then simply install the drivers if the installation does not fixes the issue then simply you will have to search for the updated drivers for your laptop. Hope that this will help you to get your laptop screen working back.

There seems a hardware problem with your laptop since it is showing some vertical lines on your laptop and moreover it would be better to get your laptop repaired if you want you problem to be resolved. You will get your laptop repaired free of cost if your laptop is int the warranty period since i got it when my laptop stopped working.

I had the same problem on my previous Packard Bell web screen is damaged. The best would be to call the hotline support micro hub to the "2" (to have a technician) and explain the problem to the gentleman or lady who will give you a return number to provide the service from your store at the same time as the computer. The hotline number in question is stated on your bill and is now free. Logically, there are one to two weeks (the time that sending the SAV, HP manages the repair and they refer to VAS), and you will be notified as soon as it arrives.