Thread: Asus M3N-HT Deluxe PCI Express Slot problem

Asus M3N-HT Deluxe PCI Express Slot problem

Hi to everyone. I have a problem and I'm trying to solve but i can not. I have an Nvidia 6500 which crashes every now and then from few days sometimes locks the screen and turns off the monitor. Now when you turn the monitor the pci express seems disconnected. I let a buddy to test a AGP card and it worked, from which it was clear that the card had died. I bought another nvidia 9600 GT pci-e and turn on the monitor either!. There are two PCI-Express ports and two is the same. I just turned to the AGP. Someone can tell me what could have happened. Do not used with that PC but if I bring info on USB flash drives.

Re: Asus M3N-HT Deluxe PCI Express Slot problem

It seems that your Board is having the faulty PCI card and that is why you are not getting the proper connectivity with the same. As you have tested the AGP in another computer and it was working fine then there is some thing wrong with the board only. Regarding this issue i will advise you to Tighten the Graphic Card properly into the PCI slot and make sure that it is not loose. Not Start the system and see whether this is working properly with the system of yours or not. I hope this will work with the issue of yours. Also let me know if it is not working so that i can find more solution for this problem.

The PCI E slot appears to be damaged. By changing the plate to the second slot will not work because the motherboard, ASUS, integrated plate turned into drive the two slots, if you want to have two graphics cards. it's PCIe x4 slots, but probably only x1 slots. Problem of course remains the same, because said friend is running the card in the small (that will probably x1) slots. As long as everything is okay, But tell me whether you are using numerous cards. so that the PCIe 1x turned off as was the case for me.

I have an asus a8n-sli which worked for a few months and then damaged. I do not know the cause why it dies. First the pci slot stopped, and after about six months one fine day the PC was not able to recognize it. CPU, VGA and memories survived. I ended up having to buy another mother board, a DFI. In your case. I would do the following, first, take over. After trying to do a BIOS update. But as the last option, even if it's attempted.

Interestingly, the advertised memory speed of 1,800 MHz can only be achieved by raising the reference clock of the processor, for the highest selectable in the BIOS memory clock is 800 MHz (1600 MT / s). Unfortunately, there was no DDR3 RAM available, running at 1,800 MHz, but i can confirm that our Mushkin XP3-12800 was running at 1,600 MHz with 7-8-7-20 timings the advertised sufficiently stable. The M4A785TD EVO-V, making it one of only two boards in this roundup, which managed this speed.

As the models from Gigabyte and MSI also has the ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO through a BIOS option called "Unleashing Mode", which is shown only after ACC has been activated and allows the user between two modes of the ACC feature to . choose Leaving the Fashion Unleashed by default, but you can not resuscitate shut down scores, but to coax out of a Phenom processor may be more room for overclocking. If we choose instead, but "enabled" from, to try ACC, seeds again to unlock. For the user this is a very handy feature, because one can either try to resuscitate dormant seeds (and maybe bring a recalcitrant processor crash), or being satisfied with the set of AMD number of cores and tried a clock speed to increase slightly.