Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sony Vaio VPCEA35FG/L:overclocking Intel core i7 processor

Overclocking & Computer Modification

Old 14-12-2010

Sony Vaio VPCEA35FG/L:overclocking Intel core i7 processor

Recently bought a Sony Vaio VPCEA35FG/L laptop, it is running with windows 7 platform, not inbuilt. T eh other machine specifications are like 3GB RAM, 500 GB SATA hard drive. Along with that in support inter core i7 processor. I basically am using the machine for some of the task regarding internet access, also some of times for watching movies and the other home entertainment. I am here, to looking for the process to overclock my core i7 processor. Is there anyone having any information regarding this topic? Any input will be helpful for me?.

Old 14-12-2010

Re: Sony Vaio VPCEA35FG/L:overclocking Intel core i7 processor

Regarding the choice of a new hardware specification this is mostly recommend to use the better quality of device. Because this will give you a new platform of your machine. as per my knowledge there are two boars which are used in the obverclock process of the Intel icore processor’s. These are namely Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme 1366-RT and Noctua NH12P with LGA1366, there two boards are working as the mounting inside the processor bucket. Both of them are known as the best cooling process, which is now a day’s good for any type of processor, although almost maximum number of processor are using for high definition tasks. So by this processes, this will works as efficient way. but generally the cooling process is works mostly in to the 130W TDP CPUs. Along with that I recommend you to use a 6GB triple channel Corsair Dominator 2 kit, which is having the capacity of 1,600MHz. in the lowest price this is most effective channel connector. I hope some of this information’s will help you some hoe.
Old 14-12-2010

I would like to share with you some of the information before doing overclocking process. The core i7 processor is known as the most high definition and effective processor. So before going for overclock this processor, you need to know some of the features of that processor, that you could be lost after overclock. One of then is cooling process, though the core i7 is running very hot and for this it needs a very fast cooling processor. So to cooling the processor, go for the cooler which are available in the market, but make sure that you are going for correct one. If you are confusing about this, then before make invest for this, consult with the manufacturer. I recommend you to use Arctic Silver Ceramique, it works fine. Other one is good air flow facility in the processor. While the processor will get flow and there is no such cooling process is included, the flow the hot air this can be cool up to somehow.
Old 14-12-2010

Other think which is most important as per my opinion is the keeping the power supply. This should be stressed while you overclock the processor. So before and after make the overclock, mind that the power supply should not be stressed by this process. Because I had the similar issue, after overclock my i5 processor, which impacts very much the processor’s power supply. And then I have to invest to rectify the problem regarding the power supply, so for that while you are going for the opverclock be sure about this. I recommend you to try avoiding cheapest units. And to change the platform of your machine, always tend for brand quality. So by this, you could allow to keep track on status of your processor, if there is any problem occurs then you can able to take any action for that. From stable mode of your machine, you start the process. Make sure that you machine is getting 100% stable mode while the process is undergoing. Some of the software’s are also used to do this technique, named as CPU-Z, Prime 95 and other one is Core Temp.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Tags: , , , , ,