Thread: Which is the Best over clocking motherboard for 980x

Which is the Best over clocking motherboard for 980x

I am lo0king to buy new computer. I am just being ensured that what would be the best motherboard to use for few good over clocking. I am thinking to but corei7 980x, that is with the feature of very fine liquid cooling and I looking for the motherboard which cool chipsets as well among it. And also I am thinking to bring G.SKILL Trident+ Turbulence II 12GB. For me only the condition is that it should support the 3 gpus and also the fact that it should not be much more expensive. So please if you have any suggestion of such a motherboard then please informs me

Re: Which is the Best over clocking motherboard for 980x

I will advise you of Asus, Gigabyte and EVGA because they are the brands who make the most excellent boards for Intel over clocking. If you need to observe at the track proof of over clocking boards into additional Intel architectures, these are the three brands that appear as tested and confirmed. Once again, Asus, Gigabyte have had remarkable P965, P35, P45, P55, X58 motherboards. EVGA is absolutely up here too but it has the BIOS which is much more vigorous and not for a fresher over clocker. Other then this three brand one is MSI which is also good motherboard.

For over clocking purpose Asus have released a best motherboard that is P6X58D-E. It includes the feature of Crossfire and it is best compatible for the processor of i7 that you wise to buy. And also it supports the new functions of USB 3.0. It supports up to 32GB of RAM. This is the motherboard that holds up the support for the latest Intel Bloomfield processors in LGA1366 package which contain memory manager included to support 3-channel i.e.DDR3 memory.

I will advise you to have EVGA 141-GT-E770-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6 GB/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard. This is the remarkable motherboard. You can say it is the best suited motherboard for i7 980x, It have an extra ordinary features of handling over clocking with itself. And it is also under you beget it of cost near about 2000Rs. You can say that specially designed for over clocking.