Thread: AMD Athlon II X3 44 performance after being overclocked

AMD Athlon II X3 44 performance after being overclocked

I ended up on this discussion at the same time as I was giving the impression of being for the topic "Unlocking AMD Athlon II X3 445" and I started too similar to this discussion in addition. Considering by means of the intention of I utilized Google and the Search Function on here, I might not locate my respond so I anticipate I determine to get a number of assistance here. So far, this config is running stable without doing several tribulations. Have checkered the core temperatures in addition and they went up immediately by 1°C - 8°C, nothing to be anxious of in view of the fact by means of the intention of the maximum temperature schedule by CPUID Hardware Monitor was 25°C (77 °F). In addition, I have comprised and been having troubles by means of unlocking my CPU. I have encompassed and read everywhere by means of the intention of I immediately encompass to basically facilitate the ASRock UCC in BIOS and by means of the intention of is it additional than I have attempt it approximating 5 times and the Unlocking failed. What I supposed to do in this case.

Re: AMD Athlon II X3 44 performance after being overclocked

You are doing the right fixation in facilitating ACC in bios by means of the intention of be supposed to unlock the core. It is probable by means of the intention of nothing determine to demonstrate up, it’s actually the luck of the draw in these AMD unlocking stories. In addition the Athlon II does not encompass L3 cache. Nothing is imperfect by means of your cpu as it was meant to be X3 not X4. The merely thing by means of the intention of might be imperfect is by means of the intention of 4th core. Do not feel terrible if it does not unlock, approximating most people. If no matter which unlocking is immediately an added bonus to the chip. I had my phenom II 720 unlock additional than it was unstable, so I reverted back to 3 cores.

Additional to the point the Athlon, I experienced an AMD Sempron 140 2,7GHz 1MB L2 Cache (Had it commencing from a number of months ago). Unlocked it productively to an AMD Athlon II X2 440 2,7GHz dual core by means of 2MB L2 Cache. Been working with Prime for approximating 3 hours at present, running absolutely. Presently wondering how it comes by means of the intention of the Sempron did not do several troubles and the Athlon does. What might occur if I go past the 1.40V on CPU. In view of the fact by means of the intention of with the intention of is the limit for my CPU (paper says so). And I have in addition endeavor by means of C1E disabled. These cores are put out of action by AMD for the reason by means of the intention of the do not meet certain tests.

Just, what might occur to the CPU if I pass the standard CPU Voltage. As for what I be familiar by means of ATHLOn II X 3 445 series works by means of a maximum of 1.40V. What if I position it to an higher point. Might I risk to burn the CPU even if the system would not to be expected boot. I have comprised and seen on youtube somebody unlocking his CPU to an x4 Core by means of a CPU Voltage of 1.50V. Up to 1.5v by means of superior cooling is regarding the safe max limit, particularly if you run it by means of the intention of way 24/7. 1.4v is immediately the upper end of the factory suggested range. Nothing magic regarding it. Temps are additional significant. Immediately desire to limit core temps (not CPU temps) to mid 50s C. As by means of the entire Phenom II X2s and X3s, it the entire depends on the locked parts of the Athlons. I myself encompass an Athlon II X3 435 that is a C2 stepping by means of the intention of completely unlocks its 4th core and L3 (in view of the fact with the intention of it is a Deneb die) stably on stock voltage (1.325v cpu, 1.175v cpu-nb).

As mentioned a small number of times previously it is the luck of the draw. By means of the intention of fourth core basically might not be stable. I am not the most excellent overclocker, additional than I might not get my phenom II 720 BE 4th core stable no matter how numerous dissimilar things I tried. I endeavor the entire sorts of voltage ranges on the cpu, NB, and CPU-NB, lower ram timings, underclocking the core speeds, etc. Previous today I had endeavor to overclock the CPU by 10% by utilizing the optimized overclocking characteristic of the ASRock N68C-S UCC. Additional than I decreased to some extent the CPU Voltage to observe if It would work stable at 3.4GHz by means of 1.3V. Subsequent to 5minutes of working with Primer95 I got constancy tribulations by means of the system.

It gets too hot by means of even an inconsequential overclock and the stock HSF. Regressed it by means of a number of Arctic Silver 5 I had at present it's even worse. Does arctic silver go terrible. It felt a bit thicker than I remember. AS5 does not actually go terrible unless the cap was left off, then perhaps AS5 does take a number of time to cure additional than it be supposed to tranquil be superior then the stock paste. What submission method did you utilize, the dot-in-the-center method I did the previous spread out an even thin layer by means of a clean plastic card. At present load core temps are at 57 as an alternative of 53. Is dot in the center superior. If this is a non-heatpipe cooler it almost certainly is not up for the extra load of shuffling data commencing from side to side 6mb of accumulation. For the stock cooler, almost certainly not, additional than it depends on how you position the heatsink on it.