Thread: Temprature too high with Noctua

Temprature too high with Noctua

So I'm looking for a good CPU cooler for my Intel Q6660 because i have been using the Noctua and i think it is not able to help me out in this matter. What CPU cooler you can recommend? I would like to bring my CPU to around 3 ghz to 3.5, if that is not so much is. I am a beginner when it comes to Overclocking. Brand Technically I am open to many things, however much I like Lian Li and Silverstone. Color should be black and most aluminum, brushed, and also like with side window. Then I must be pure not do this anymore. If possible also provide some features of the CPU coolers.

Re: Temprature too high with Noctua

The Noctua NH-U9B is a real multi-talent. For normal users, it forms a very good replacement for the original cooler that should fit most motherboards and provides even enough air to the CPU even in the normal extent to overclock. For HTPCs and small cases, the cooler is also good because this is not particularly high. All in all a really successful CPU cooler that is both quiet and cools well. Noctua has done on this cooler really good job. to build such a powerful cooler in this small size is not easy. The NH-U9B is ideal for smaller systems such as an HTPC. For a desktop PC with an overclocked Core i7, but should be resorted to a more powerful model.

Corsair H50 Series Hydro is quiet good when it comes to cooling moreover its Compact, easy to install, ultra-efficient and compatible with Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7, AMD Phenom II and AMD Athlon X2 II, the Corsair Hydro H50 Series represents a solution of ultra-efficient cooling for the heart of your configurations art. Less complicated than a conventional liquid cooling system, it cleverly combines the advantages of air cooling and water cooling. Autonomous and dedicated solely to cool the processor, it does not integrate with existing water cooling system and represents an innovative and efficient compatible with most packages on the market.

To sum hold that the cooler can withstand even in difficult situations. With a CPU voltage from 1.25 V at our QX9770 and a fan voltage of 7Vwurde just reached a temperature of 41 ° C, with a voltage of 12V is very cool 38 ° C, so that it cools almost as good as the Super Mega Prolimatech from our last test, which is certainly a lot bigger as well as the financial envelope a little further beyond.

If you want a better cooling solutions ,I will suggest you to install the corsair cpu cooler if you want a higher overclocking performance.
    • Closed-circuit pre-filled, easy to install.
    • Copper plate to be applied to the CPU for optimal heat exchange.
    • Tank and pump seals for maintenance-free operation and protection against leaks.
    • 120mm wide radiator for rapid dispersion of heat.
    • The powerful 120mm silent fan sends air through the radiator circuits.

Antec's Spot Cool is Specifically designed to mount on any motherboard to PROVIDE cooling wherever you need it most. Simply mount it on a motherboard mounting hole, angle the fan as you desire and power it from a motherboard fan connector. 3-speed switch lets you balance quiet performance with maximum cooling. Get active cooling for your RAM, or expansion cards, or wherever your system needs it, and you'll see even better performance.