Thread: Turbo Cooling for x6 system

Turbo Cooling for x6 system

I have got an X6 system , I have very little knowledge about overclocking, but I am learning to do it as I am looking forward to overclock my x6 system, but before that I have together a lot of knowledge about it and want to be an expert on it , so I feel have posted my question on the correct forum and I am quite sure that I will not be disappointed. I will tell you everything about my system and its specifications . I had ordered a X6 1055T that came along with a GIGABYTE GA-870A-UD3. As I have told you already that I am completely new with this overclocking process but at least master degree in Information technology . So it would be nice if you provide me a bit of knowledge about this process.

Re: Turbo Cooling for x6 system

I will give a bit of idea on the overclocking , overclocking includes the modification in the various computer internal components in order to increase the performance of their systems. The overclock is mostly performed by the enthusiasts and gamers to make their system with increased reliability and performance. The computer and its internal components come along and work at an underrated speed, in order to utilize the rest of the potential the components are being overclocked. But be careful while you indulge in any of such practices , because any wrong move can be result in system malfunction.

Thank you my friend That was really a great piece of information you provided my friend I am looking forward to buy a new chassis and along with that a new cooling system as well . So I thought I will but Fractal Design R3 chassis and a hydro H70 cooler from Corsair. I actually am looking to overclock the Chassis CPU cooling: Corsair Hydro H70. I actually am looking to overclock my cpu up to 3.8gHz, most probably I would prefer a turbo cooling in case if I am able to find adequate sources , but the most important point is it should not have any irritating noise , but is it correct if I say that H70 cooler makes a lot of noise. So it would be great if you can give me a bit of information on a chassis and a cooler with less noise and of less price and please also tell me if you have any idea about the turbo cooling.
    Last edited by Gandhik; 11-12-2010 at 02:01 AM.

You feel that you are new to this overclocking stuffs then I think you should go on and buy a Corsair H70 . This is a water cooler and it will completely fit with your system if you have enough space in your tower , the only thing you need to manage is the power supply , it should fit in it and you will just have to squeeze the Corsair cooler in it. It is not that difficult to install and the pump which are in it too cool the fan are not much loud as other coolers. The only issue is with the system fan they can be noisy , so you have two parameter , you will have to choose either noise or money. So the decision is yours and so is your money.

Yes you can get your system overclocked to the maximum strength and power , your Cpu will run faster then and it will not produce much noise , but I would prefer more on water cooling than any .Then first of all you should set your expectations, if you really wish everything to be done in less cost then ,you will have to choose from Chassis or the cooler set your hardware goals. . The faster you take decision on this issues the more you will you spend , so read at least 50 posts on over clocking on each and every component separately such as motherboard processors and GPU , you will get your job done