Thread: Want some information to Overclock AMD ATHLON le-1640 processor

Want some information to Overclock AMD ATHLON le-1640 processor

Hey guys I want some information by which I can figure it out my problem. The problem is that I want to Overclock AMD ATHLON processor. I have desktop computer which runs great under Microsoft windows 7 operating system, motherboard of Gigabyte MA74GM-S2Hv1, 4GB (2 x 2) DDR3 RAM, 500GB hard drive and video card of GeForce GT 220 512MB. This all hardware works perfectly but I want to Overclock this processor by which I can increase the performance of my system. I am here show you my system default setting, I have put “AUTO” mode for the HT Link Frequency, CPU Clock Ratio, CPU Host Clock Control, PCIE Clock, Set Memory Clock, option in the BIOS mode. This system shows CPUFrequency at 200MHz, VGA core clock at 400MHz and Memory clock at 800DDR. It also show that DDR2 voltage and CPU voltage is at “NORMAL” state and say normal CPU Vcore is 1.2500V. If you have idea about this thing, please gives it to me, I need to know that happened after over clocking the processor, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Want some information to Overclock AMD ATHLON le-1640 processor

---- I have some information about this kind of situation, by which you can Overclock your processor. For that you have set PCIE Clock (MHZ) to Auto, after that you have to set memory voltage to 1.950GHz. I think this is the best suitable combination by which my computer is running very nicely. I hope that after doing this you might get satisfy.

you can do this by on your own, but you have to do what I am gonna tell you. This processor has maximum core, only one this is important for this and that is never forget to set the RAM speed about 400, you may see that after restarting system your motherboard will test that RAM and you have to “DISABLED” the HT link option. I am sure that these combination not harm your system but it will increase your system performance. Try this solution, will work on your system.

To achieve success in over clocking you have to remove one of the RAM from any one motherboard slot. Once you done with this start your system and go to BIOS option in that you have to manually remove HT link frequency “AUTO” mode to 1.30V, set speed for RAM about 333 and don’t forget to set the voltage 1.85V for the RAM. Just do this I am not so sure that it works great on your system, because this combination, nice working in my system.