Thread: Gaming PC which fits between 20 Thousand and 25 Thousand

Gaming PC which fits between 20 Thousand and 25 Thousand

I have the budget of 20K to 25K and that is the exact amount that I can have for buying the PC and I do not have even a sing le penny more than that to spend. Can you all please come up with the configuration that I will be available to have so that I can enjoy all the Games till date on that very system. Please let me know about that guys. To specify some of the things then I will prefer 2 GB of RAM and I think that the 500 GB Hard Disk will really give me enough space. It will be really nice from your side if you can have the budget less than the Rs. 25,000. Hope that I will get the reply soon from your side.

Re: Gaming PC which fits between 20 Thousand and 25 Thousand

I have the specification ready for me and I think that it is well. It will nearly cost me some what to around Rs. 22,000 if I will go to buy the same. I think that can help you too. The only thing is that I want to know if that is worth for that amount so here is the specification for the same that I am planning for:
    • Gigabyte h55 m-s2
    • Core i3 530 2.93 GHz
    • NVIDIA 9500 GT 1 GB
    • 500 GB Sata WD Hard disk
    • Gigabyte cabinet
    • 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM

So above is the specification and I will be happy if you all can help me to specify if the specifications that I have mentioned are of giving the said amount of the Rs. 22,000. Please let me know about the same.

Till the question of gaming comes I think that there are only three things that matters a lot. One is the RAM so I would say that it will be nice to have good amount of RAM on your side. Then come the Graphic Card, then in that case I think that the NVIDIA graphic card is the best one to go with. At last comes the Processor then I think that today Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 are the best one. Just see for these things and see where you can get all this at the lowest possible price. I have the assembled PC at my home and that was within the Rs. 23000 and hence I think that going with the assembled PC will be a great choice to go with. In addition to that if your budget gets high then you can compensate it with the CRT instead of the LCD.

It will be really nice if you can have the following things as your specifications and I think that can be really low on the budget that you have shown up here. Here is the specification that I would suggest you to have:
    1. Instead of Intel it will be nice if you can have the AMD Athlon II x3 435 which will be around Rs. 3,600
    2. Motherboard from Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H cost of which is about Rs. 4,500
    3. RAM as 2 x 2GB DDR3 1333 MHz from the Kingston for Rs. 3,500
    4. DVD RW for Rs. 1,2000
    5. FPS Saga II 400W for Rs. 2,000
    6. HD5670 512MB for Rs. 5000
    7. And if you will calculate it roughly then you will see that it nearly comes to Rs. 23,200

Hope that you will find the specifications and the Price convenient.

Well what has been suggested above is really nice but in addition to that I will also like you to see the specifications that I have brought along with me. Please have a look at those and the nice thing about them is that it will cost you under the price tag of Rs. 22000.
    • The CPU will be here Intel E5500 (800 FSB)
    • Well on the Motherboard I even think that the Gigabyte will be the best one so here it is Gigabyte G41MT-ES2L
    • RAM will be same as that have been said above 2 x 2 GB from the Kingston
    • One more thing here is regarding the PSU and it is Cooler Master Real Power Pro 460W

Well I think that it is best so far as far as I am concerned. It’s a well-mannered gamer PC and I think that you will be able to play the games keeping the settings high with the specifications that are mentioned above.

1. AMD Athlon X2 2.93 GHz at 2500 Rs
    2. Motherboard Intel 3500 Rs
    3. Ram 2 GB at 1600 Rs
    4. Monitor 19" LCD at 6000 Rs
    5. HardDisk 500 GB at 2000 Rs
    6. Cabinet + SMPS at1500 Rs
    7. DVD Writer at 1200 Rs

Till today the above things will cost you the cost Rs. 19000 and I think that is really under the budget. In addition to all the things that have been mentioned above you can have the cheapest graphic card for the same from the NVIDIA and that too will cost you somewhat around 1700 Rs. So if you will total that you will get the amount close to the 21000 Rs. The above configuration will allow you to play the game at the medium settings as far as heavy games are concerned.

first i will recommend you std gaming console and like xbox or ps but you want two in one so try this
    Any dual-core or triplecore cpu at least 3gigahz
    good warranted mother board,
    minimum 2gb ddr2/3 ram,
    any 1gb pcie graphic card
    like Nvidia,Ati,and many
    and all needed things like HDD
    and warranted 700w smps
    that will the best for gaming and you would not regret after any breakdown
    and one thing buy graphic card that support direct x 11 or higher so try it.