Thread: How to build a Super Computer

How to build a Super Computer

Anyone have idea about how to create Super Computer? Actually I am the student of networking and in my class my professor gives the task to create Super Computer. But I don’t have any idea how can I create my Super Computer? So here I require some help of yours, can anyone please help me to create or build Super Computer? I waiting for your replies……..

Re: How to build a Super Computer

I have a lot of time and I wish to do something interesting. This is what I obtain 7 computers fundamentally. 2 dish aerials an iPod and an E-71. I require doing something out of this I mean something interesting. I am enthusiastic to purchase a hardly any things like TV tuner card and so on. I was thinking additional like networking all the computer and play games. Or network them build a few as information kiosks or media centers. I just require some ideas as in how to destroy my time.
    1. Have 3 PCs - Dell Core 2 Duo 2 GB RAM.
    2. Have 1 laptop - centrino duo 2 GB RAM.
    3. Have 1 computer - Pentium D with 2 GB RAM.
    4. Have 1 computer - Amd Sempron 64 bit with 1 GB RAM.
    5. Have 1 computer - Pentium 3 256 MB RAM

If you are interested in making a super computer then my first advice here for you is to read the super computer book. By the way, I don't think a supercomputer will be clever to play games however as the software’s which makes the crowd together don't support any games and games don't support similar or equivalent processing using manifold CPU on dissimilar PCs in excess of network.

Why pay millions of rupee for a supercomputer while I can explain you how to construct your personal supercomputer cluster with just a handful of Windows or Linux PC's. Like all high end animators and extraordinary possessions houses, the Titanic team had a slew of SGI Indigo workstations in addition to a quantity of fresh Windows NT workstations for the short end jobs, but Titanic romance and catastrophe was far additional demanding than the majority of assignments.

Supercomputers are the definitive kit for more than day dreaming influence programmers. Superpower managements and massive internationals rely a great deal on them. Their exorbitant expenses have meant that not many programmers have had the pleasure of even writing a particular machine instruction for these ivory tower tools of knowledge. But here the question is: what does every of this have to perform with Java?