Thread: I was made fool to unlock my PC

I was made fool to unlock my PC

I have Bought new PC just one months before and now my PC is been locked. To unlocked I have paid 60$ but still my PC is locked. I think so I am a big fool that I have paid 60$ to unlocked my PC because it still locked. I don’t know it was scam I m so angry about this. Is there any way how to unlock my PC. It has been locked from last one month. I can’t play game and I can’t do my office work on my PC. So please help me for this. I will be very thankful to you if you help me.

Re: I was made fool to unlock my PC

I will help you for that just press Ctrl + Alt + Del to unlock your computer if your computer remain locked try this one, utilize the Shutdown tool in the Microsoft Windows Resource Kit and try to shut down the locked computer. You will see the Shutdown dialog box on the locked computer but the computer does not start again. As soon as the shutdown timer expires, you will see the Welcome to Windows dialog box. As soon as you see the screen saver just press CTRL+ALT+DELETE as you do all the time.

I would like to tell you how you have paid someone without knowing him. You can’t trust anyone like this. You must be careful while paying for this type of scam whether it’s a small price or big. According to me I think so you might have paid for a fake anti-virus or you might has paid for inaccessible support. Which has locked your Computer? You have to live with it, except you used a credit card or paypal this might will help to get your money back.

If you want to play games or you want to do work on your computer there is only one option for you. According to me I think so you must format your Computer as soon as possible, and install new software whichever is good for you may be Windows 2000 or Windows Xp whatever suit your computer. And never trust this type of scammer those who make us fool. They just tell us that they will provide all that facilities but as soon as we pay them they become invisible for us.