Thread: 1156 CPU Cooler not cooling the system

1156 CPU Cooler not cooling the system

I am so confused in thinking about my computer problem. I have ANTEC 300 case. I am working on it but recently it gives me some kind of problem that I can’t solve on my own. This case has so much Airflow I mean ventilation for computer. Due to this reason computer stay cold. But the problem is that my computer is getting so hot while I am paying game or while I am doing work on it. I have 2GB of RAM, Gigabyte motherboard, Nvidia graphic card and 1156 CPU Cooler. This fan is not enough for my system means it gets hot and after sometime system get restarted automatically. So I thought I need one cooler that fix my system temperature but I don’t have any idea about this. So is there is anyone will help me out from this mess? Is there any other solution you have please discuss with me?

Re: 1156 CPU Cooler not cooling the system

Your system might not work properly because of your power supply or maybe there is some problem in the CPU Cooler. CPU cooler usage more power than all other hardware. This is the only corsair series which gives high performance and gives best cooling atmosphere. Your system might get restart if your system is getting much power to load anything to process. Your cooler has a great functionality that automatically improves speed. So don’t change anything just reconnect all hardware and try it. This solution will help you out
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

You can simply change your CPU cooler that will solve your problem automatically. You can use Thermal right XP-120 cooler which has better function than any other. This is the only product that has become top contenders in the market because of its high performance. It multiple heat pipes will spread around the system and has a ability to run a system with high performance. It has low weight and easy to install. It can perform on multiple platforms. So try this kind of cooler will make your system to work in low temperature.

Restarting of system problem may arise if your system is not load all the file properly. This may arise if your cooler is not running as pr requirement. To solve this you can use Hyper 212 plus cooler. It has feature that include--- computer aided heatsink that provide perfect balance between hand and low speed operation. You can upgrade fan and can swap with extra fan-clip. It is doing all the work in silent mode. So you just go with this kind of cooler will help you from this kind of situation.