Thread: Configuring a second PC for gaming

Configuring a second PC for gaming

I am currently looking for the second PC with the less cost of the devices that I made in my last computer. I am a student, so I can’t think for the high cost expansion on my new computer. I had the specification on my earlier computer as the 1GB RAM with the 160GB hard disk space with the NVIDIA graphic card along with that the wifi internet service. This configuration gives me nice performance with all the hard ware devices. So now I also am willing for the same good experience with the same experience. So any one suggest me, how to configure the machine with the good specification also with the overlooking facility in the computer? I mainly wish to perform the gaming facility in the computer. So any suggestion on this issue will be appreciated….

Re: Configuring a second PC for gaming

Regarding the overlooking facility in the computer that you are planning for the gaming purpose, I recommend you to go for the Antec 300, I am using this one this it is a good cooling facility with a very cheapest rate. It provides you the good airflow facility for the overlooking technique; it designed with the two fan in the front of the chassis of the machine. Or there are so many PSU are available in the market for the overclocking in the computer, it is very essential for the gaming machine.

There is a cooling machine is present in the market known as the Corsair HX, which comes with the two fan in the right and the left side also a fan in the back side of the machine. It is very much works for the overclocking the computer. Me and one of my friend is using this one, we both are deal our computer for the gaming purpose. This is very good, which is always cool the. By using this one we have no issue with the graphics of the computer. It give the fine performance with the oveclocking facility. Another machine is works for the cooling the machine is known as the Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro; this is good cooling facility of the computer.

I would like to suggest you with the other cooling facility which is come very cheapest arte in the market, the name is Coolermaster Silent Pro M600. I know some of the basic information about the features of the Coolermaster, and would lie to share with you. it designed as the single rail with the capacity up to the 40A on the voltage capacity of the 12V. it not encountered for any problem regarding the power delivery from the machine, this is using the SLI technology. It comes with the 6+2 pin PCI-e connectors to set up multiple number of the graphic card in the single rail. By this it not reduce the performance of the power supply. It support the Intel standard ATX 12V. it creates with the Copper and the aluminum for the heat sink, which results more transfer of the heat which comes from the machine. For the cable arrangement it designed with the Flat cable. The eliminate is designed with the silicon for the vibration within the PSU.