Thread: Asus G53JW-A1 Screen Benchmark

Asus G53JW-A1 Screen Benchmark

Asus today unveiled the details about its new G series notebooks for gamers on the go in its Republic of Gamers range . G73JH has already appeared with many configurations but it still does not know the different prices and availability dates. Can anybody know the Asus G53JW-A1 Screen Benchmark. Please help.

Re: Asus G53JW-A1 Screen Benchmark

Asus G53JW-A1interior is shiny black, the keyboard is very ergonomic , with a keypad and a touchpad very soft , pleasant to the touch. The edges of the screen , however, are very messy and everything seems rather fragile. The price of beauty is not to put all hands . Once again , the backlight of the keyboard is the most beautiful effect . It is set by pressing the "Fn " position " off, low, medium, high"And requires a driver that will be available only in Windows.

The mistake is to think that you will lose 20 ° instantly on the probe. First you must know that the temperature sensors are placed on equipment. If the latter is subjected to the test of a game or a movie in HD, the heat will be inevitable. Only good drivers you avoid the worst. The role of sinks is to evacuate the heat emitted by the equipment. Radiators conduct heat away from the source and extract fans this release out of the box to preserve the health of nearby components . Yes , your chip GPU can collect up to 120 °. But the plastics that surround it will tend to age very badly .

The tools are used for surveying HardWare Monitor Windows and LM- Sensors Ubuntu . I use the modified drivers Laptop2video Windows by doing wonders. For each statement , I missed 15 minutes . I performed the load testing by reading Both films Full HD (1920 × 1080) in full screen simultaneously and superimposed . It allows me to have comparable results between Windows and Linux. The temperatures given are the extreme stable max/min.

Linux - The graphics driver operates the fan " yoyo ", ie it reacts a bit late to the peak heat. Consequence : when the temperature drops , it does not pedal with Cooler but let alone break down . therefore the temperature rises slowly to 88 ° before the fan house wakes up.
    Windows -The pilot manages remarkably Laptop2video temperature so very, very stable. 1/2h On support , 3 of variation. Clearly , I wonder if HW is reliable. The fan turns on him a very regular basis , always at the same rate (moderate ) . Without the plate, pushing the hot fit it tight at times.