Thread: AMD GPU Clock Tool, which version to download

AMD GPU Clock Tool, which version to download

I have the AMD processor with the GPU clock tool which is the tool to download the overclocking and monitoring on the card .This tool was also helpful to censor the well sensor of these cards. But I want to know that is there any other version of tools available for the download which gives better performance that this tool. So it will be helpful to me if anyone can guide me with the proper version of download.

Re: AMD GPU Clock Tool, which version to download

I have some of the tools available for the AMD and its version will match it perfectly. This tools are actually used for the overclocking and monitoring the graphics card and provide it the speed which it requires.The version are 0.9.2 which supports the RS780 clock and the external thermal controller, 0.9.3 which added support for the 781-1 thermal controller and handle the PCI status report.

The processor of the overclocking is to have the good performance growth in the CPU then you need the to have the software for the best performance of the clock.AMD OverDrive is ultimate overclocking utility which is also a very good utility for the monitoring of the card. I am using it from 6month and very satisfied with its result.

You want to download the cpu overclocking software name from the hardware forum which will give you some software for your amd cpu overclocking and by that you can increase the computer speed but even I am try to get the cpu speed boost by which I will get the better performance .So even I started to use the AMD over ride utility.

If you are AMD processor and you want to speed up your CPU then you need to get the software name as Galaxy Xtreme Tuner which is used to monitor your GPU . Previously, even I was using the AMD override utility which was also the good software but after that I found this new software and it is also giving me the better performance.

I have the downloaded the AMD GPU Clock Utility version o.9.8 which is the latest version for the Windows 7 and the overclocking is done beyond the 790/1100 limit since the OverDrive function in the Catalyst Control Centre. With the using of this utility you can customize the fan speed to physical and it target the Fan Speed Percent value like 55. You can also go for the updating of the AMD GPU Clock Utility with the Catalyst.

Overclocking your graphic card can lead to the over heating your graphic card and this may let you spoil your graphic card warranty and the life of the graphics card is also spoiled. But you still want to go for the overclocking of the GPU the you can get the AMD GPU Clock tool which is the utility which actually monitor and control your graphic card performance. You can the latest version of AMD GPU Clock from the guru3d website.