Thread: How To voltmod a HD 4670?

How To voltmod a HD 4670?

I want to voltmod my HD 4670 but I am not having much idea about it. So I thought that you members can help me in this topic. I have also tried to find information on an Internet, but didn't find any appropriate results. The main reason posting over here, is for getting some proper results. Please tell me how to voltmod a HD 4670? I think that you guys might have understood the thing that I want to know.

Re: How To voltmod a HD 4670?

With RBE sure you could, what I do not know where the reports are up and if you can touch the VDIMM. The HD 2600 was spent 1.1 v 1.2 v which is the stock vcore of the HD 2600 XT. There is a box to send more or less VDIMM, but you'll have to if or if meter sinks. You know using RBE? ... I give you a hand if you want. Although there are guidelines that you should read them, you'll learn faster. First of all, volcanic VGA firmware to a file. With GPU-Z You can do it. After you open that file from RBE and will appear how it is currently configured everything.

RBE is a practical tool to amend several exciting parameters in ATI BIOS files. It Focus on fan and clock settings as these are the things most imperative to most users. BIOS modification is a substitute to using memory dweller utilities tweaking Such as RivaTuner, ATI Tray Tools or ATITool. It will equilibrium the BIOS file's checksum, Overdrive lets you adapt the settings, enable PowerPlay greater functionality for several video cards, contains a CCC profile editor for hidden features of the CCC and much more.

If not too much trouble could you explain me how to do and your risk in doing this? It may results in losing the bios of the motherboard? I even think it could do now .. the temp of the HD are at 30-35ºC .. (low) compared to the 8400GS I had before and reached 55 or 60°C from the normal state (without playing anything). That difference is a common overclock?!

You should seek what is with that GPU boards to see how far it goes. Risk? the same risk as when you do overclock, but adding that you are sending a higher voltage = more heat. You have to have a PCI or onboard plate in case something goes wrong and you can not get the OS to reflash the BIOS of the motherboard. Wave plate to set, lift with the other, you enter the OS and you can make the changes you need. Also I would like to tell you that do not edit an edited BIOS. Provided a copy of the BIOS / ROM / Firmware intact original to work on that and use it for backup in case anything. Elevate the voltage to the memories can not refrigerate the ugly shit. So Please keep careful with that too. If I were you it sinks before touching it.