Thread: Asus UL30VT or U35JC and graphics overclocking

Asus UL30VT or U35JC and graphics overclocking

Actually I need suggestions for buying UL30VT or the U35JC. The thing is that I am going to use this laptop for the gamming purpose. There is no requirement to mention that I am going to overclock this thing. The overclocking will be related to the graphic card and also the processor. So before investing money for this thing I want to make sure that which will be a better decision to make.

Re: Asus UL30VT or U35JC and graphics overclocking

ASUS overclocking technology since the Turbo33 CULV product line by adding immediately after the consumer market caused by a favorable market for CULV criticized the performance issues, with new attention it deserves, with another two-card switching function, as a whole has a more practical degree the upper floor. UL30Vt shape and the measured component, please look at the specifications of the official allocation table for the machine has a basic understanding first.

A few days ago bought a ASUS UL30vt, in the use of a few problems, would like to ask you about First, LED panel is also very power capacity, I cannot find the settings file or the screen color settings file, like is there any way to correct this problem? Second, when using the battery charger in the end should not be installed on the computer? I climbed a long time in the text, it is said to be equipped with recharge, some people say not installed, or the battery is easily broken, which is a saying in the end only is correct? I am facing problem with this laptop and if you are planning to buy thing then it will be better not to.

Well thing is that if you are facing problem with Asus UL30VT that does not mean that the other people will also face the same problem. You just need to find the solution for the same I am having solution for one problem that you are facing that is the problem related to panel that is very bright, you can click the bottom right corner of the battery design, select the "adjust screen brightness" can be adjusted. As for the bluish color, you know that the bar should be Windows 7 (just bought the presumably must be a), Win7 features within the school colors, you can try. May be it has stressed the difference. Adjust the way: Right-click the desktop space select "screen resolution", press the middle "to change the size of text and other items", then on the left "color correction", the next step is very simple once you will be used.

As far as I know the battery can always pretend not to win, even if the battery capacity is also filled with full, you can look inside the manual instructions on the battery, do not listen to some of unproven remedies. You must know that the product may be undesirable, it is recommended to get the place of purchase directly with the store owner or you can request that thing for replacement and going for Asus U35JC also a good option.

For superior mobile multimedia and productivity designed ASUS U35JC laptop is the best, it is the world's first 13-inch screen and is equipped with special ‧ NVIDIA GeForce 310M 1G DDR3 was alone with DDR3 1024MB VRAM graphics card the laptop, can also provide stunning sound at any time. In short this is best thing you can have for gaming purpose.

I totally agree with the above reply, if you are thinking of buying a laptop for playing games and also want to do overclocking UL Series ASUS U35JC is the correct option it continued solid protection design with metal cover to protect the computer was accidentally hit. I hope this will help to take a better decision for the thing you need.