Thread: HD5870 OC, after Bios flash no image and persistent beep

sad HD5870 OC, after Bios flash no image and persistent beep

Hello together, I have a big problem. I get my sapphire 5870 after a run not to bios flash. I have with baskets, and bios file from atiflash several times the bios flashed my card. It always went well until I caught an incompatible bios did, every time I've caught an incompatible bios, an error message came and read the bios flash is not, so I thought there is no danger to load a wrong bios, except for the last time. The bios had to flash only came after the restart in an interval a quick beep and the screen stayed black. If the computer is starting in the map for a few seconds warm and then cools off again, which means that the card does not start. I have tried in connection with a second card (nvidia) via usb-stick in dos to flash the original-bios, it worked but not atiflash reports every time "adapter not found" or something similar. I have run out of ideas, I fear that the slow bios chip must be replaced, which probably only the manufacturer can make, as I have on my map the original cooler is removed, there is no guarantee of falling more. Oh yes, would almost I forget, I have the windows-flash incorrectly quite an old version atiflash downloaded the 2.11 or so, and the map always flashed it, I know not whether that is a problem may be because the current 3.79 latest is. Does anyone have an idea of you? Help me soon.

Re: HD5870 OC, after Bios flash no image and persistent beep

You should be using a PCI card flash back, others will be here in the forum you call the commands, I believe it is already not let yourself influence how people like my outposts. Head high everyone has to start small to matter whether with the 20e or 500e card. With something you should not make jokes to flash .. can quite go into the hose. Let's hope this will be one of the finds can help you.

It is not my first map I have flashed, but the first time with windows flash, or have flashed in dos and I never had problems. Because it seamlessly with the flashes all the time went, I admit not to be as cautious as the start time, so you make an error only once. I tried the memory clock around in connection with a voltage increase at a stage of 1.15 volts to 1175 because I was not sure whether the instability after half an hour Furmark is the ground on the voltage or clock, I have the clock gradually contact each at a reduced and each time I re-flashed the afterburner no longer trust entirely, because it is a windows-tool. As a template I have the latest standard bios made by sapphire, at some point I wanted to try an older bios, the latest is well known, not always the best, so I downloaded a couple of bios files and wanted to see which ones are compatible.

When RBE of incompatible files the buttons GPU registers and VTT were not superimposed registers, so you could not change the voltage on the gpu and ram on to the last file that was destiny for me to, I could well change the voltage, only after the restart was nothing more. What you give a command, then? The following commands may help you :
    atiflash-f-p 0 bios.rom
    or
    atiflash-f-p 1 bios.rom
    whichever is in the slot the card, but rather wait times for confirmation.

I would invest money in your place in PCI card, you get to the bay relatively cheap ... then you can always flash back in case of error with the map. Yes need only the cheapest of all the PCI card to do so. If necessary. Subdivision of a PC can also shop for a cheap buy, should go faster ...

With two cards you always have the primary card in the first PCIe slot insert the card say where you plug your monitor. In your case, the Nvidia card and HD5850 in the second PCIe slot. You need only a DOS screen and then it should work then. You did not happen to a board with onboard graphics? You must also ATIflash the slot assign to flash it!! So atiflash.exe-f-p [0 or 1 for PCIe slot!] Biosname.rom or bin. I am sure that it definitely help you.