Thread: Overclocking an Acer Aspire 8930G

Overclocking an Acer Aspire 8930G

I am using an Acer Aspire 8930G and there is no problem for using this laptop. I am happily playing the music players such as an iTunes or Media Player. I am interested in an overclocking this laptop. Please can you guys help me find the way how to do it and what are all cautions that must be taken before doing it?

Re: Overclocking an Acer Aspire 8930G

1st - If you have graphic errors, it is too much. Can permanent make your graphic card broken. Were there times but this tool artifact tester or something. You raise the clock always to 5, and staring, obs errors are, if so, you're listening to. 2nd - CPU overclock is useful in most cases. But times google by overclocking your CPU + or so, and look at a few testimonials on.

You need to shared graphic card splashing around as well as so have nothing of your normal because the memory used which increases your retrieval of data on the hard drive and the hard drive is the slowest memory device in the computer and thus is already the performance in the knees! I suppose at times you want your graphic card 64 or because you are generously given 128 mb what your memory then cut in half and let's face the games you want to play in more than 256 mb: D

Overclocking nVidia cards is no problem (RivaTuner). With the CPU you have to have a little more luck. With the above SetFSB I could at least to ~ 2040MHz overclock. The problem is that you can not increase the voltage. Otherwise, often even higher clock speeds would be in there. For the long-term operation, it is not recommended as the cooling of a notebook just does not have the reserves.

Most laptop computers are so constructed that they just stay cold enough as there are very few notebooks, the OC really have potential. I advise against it. 1st possible / probable loss guarantee second device could break down (notebooks are often too warm, no oc). 2nd is the power feed will know whom you would not be big enough to be worth 1 +2 ..stood even with NEM good cooler under it, I would not do it but then it would be safer.
    OC is still worth only for PCs with no reflection.

The only notebook that is a possibility to overclock the cpu is clockgen with what is known but very time consuming when the clock net! So at the fact it dagibt 100stk! Better it is when you are your graphic card overclock when the temps with highest then do with the ati tool artifact scan and see how high they go, even when the procedure immediately after overclocking is always a step using normal core go higher and will be so 10mins artifact scan to make and so on until you just get errors then you have to go down 1-2 mainly classify the stroke and then test with hardware demanding games!

The overclocking of the processor is possible for two main reasons. The first is that the depth sizing its processors by leaving a safety margin to ensure reliability and avoid too expensive back VAS. The second is that the manufacturing technology of processors used. In general, all processors in the same range are manufactured with the same etching technology (13, 18 microns, etc.).
    In fact the choice of CPU frequency is determined after a test output of the production line. The application and subtle marketing strategies also determine the frequency chosen processor. He is quite aware that Intel and AMD sell at a certain frequency a processor that can hold in practice much higher frequencies.