Thread: Need suggestion for some Water Cooling Kit

Need suggestion for some Water Cooling Kit

I am looking for some nice water cooling support for my new system. I have a gaming rig and my traditional fan is no more working. I need some help to get a new cooling kit for the same and for that I prefer to go for liquid cooling. The one issue of this is that liquid cooling systems were very expensive, difficult to install and complicated to use. I found the setup very difficult for the same.

Re: Need suggestion for some Water Cooling Kit

From a performance point of view the liquid system allows you to significantly lower the temperatures of CPU and GPU thus increasing the margin for overclocking. It also quiet, also depends on the pump that can be internal or external. However, mounting a liquid requires many precautions and more frequent maintenance such as cleaning the pump, I say why precautions in case of leakage risks much.

Liquid cooling also serves to preserve the life of components, thanks to the fact that makes the work at lower temperatures. And it all depends on the kit you buy. So either you take a good kit and spend a certain amount, or is it better to stay on the air. Begins to rearrange all the cables. The ideal would be to keep them together perhaps with some clips. This will create good ventilation.

A couple of years ago, when the power consumption of the bar in more than 100 watts and traditional air-cooling systems are struggling to cope with the cooling of these hot monster, working at maximum capacity, the viability of liquid-cooling system seemed quite real. Indeed, liquid cooling systems have high efficiency, and many more and much less noisy in comparison with their air counterparts. By any new kit for the same.

Today even the most high-performance quad-core processor series Intel Core 2 Quad processors consume 95 watts, and their dual-core brethren, and even less - only 65 watts. Clearly, with cooling these processors handle any budget cooler. Today even the cheap air coolers, and often expensive models are very noisy. The creation of low-noise coolers with the required efficiency of heat - this is just one area of activity of companies engaged in the production of cooling systems.

The principal difference between air and liquid cooling is that in the latter case, the heat transfer fluid is used instead of air, which has greater than air, heat capacity. For this purpose, instead of air is pumped through the radiator fluid - water or other suitable cooling compounds. The circulating fluid provides much better heat dissipation than air flow. The principle of the liquid cooling system is quite simple and resembles the one on which is based cooling system in automotive engines.

When you are buying a cooling system then you must note down some points. The first and the most important is the compatibility with the socket. If the processor and the socket does not match the cooling system then it is a waste of money and it will not remove the heat properly out of the same.