Thread: Installing Your Liquid Cooling System

Installing Your Liquid Cooling System

hi Friends,
    I am planning to build a rig with an athlon X2 3800+ socket AM2 and now I am planning to install a good complete liquid cooling system to overclock it. Some if my friends told me that Kingwin AS-3000 is the best one so far.It can be placed in two 5.25 bays. It gives everything you need and it also has a great reviews on Newegg.

Can you suggest me any other cooling system better then this but it should be around the same price range. Please share if you know.
    Last edited by Cherokee; 27-08-2010 at 01:27 AM.

Re: Installing Your Liquid Cooling System

Do you want to overclock your X2 to 3ghz? Because if you don’t want to overclock your X2 to 3ghz you don’t need to intall water cooling system and there is no point to intall it.

In case you want water cooling system for bragging rights then you can go for it.

I also have the same water cooling system. Actually I have two, one is for the cpu north bridge and other is for 7800GTX SLi. Its price is ok if compared with the features. I'm getting 33c idle and 40c full load. I have included the north bridge because the little fan is very noisy which cools the n/b. Now my PC is not creating any noise. And I have used second key for 7800GTX SLi. I am using 45c idle and 55c full load. I have spend $250 bugs for two separate kits. And I am very satisfied with that.

Hi,
    I have coolermaster version of the cooling system you are using. My rig is based on OC’d D805. I wanted to improve the cooling therefore I bought an additional rad yp improve cooling.

I noticed that it is a bit noisy but effective water cooling system. I would buy this equipment again because I found it is valuable for the price.
    God is REAL... unless declared an INTEGER

That’s a good water cooling system you are using. If you don’t want to move up to the bigwater 745 then it is the best cooling system for you in this price range. We can call it the best cooling system but actually it will just give you a good value what you are paying. I have heard the D805 is great for overclocking you must having a good time turning it all the way up.

You need to be very careful while you add any additional component to your system. And I am agreed that the cooling pump is really great. You are making your system harder by adding more components to the system. Tubing is also smaller in diameter than a DIY therefore it restricts the water flow.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly