Thread: Enabling "Unofficial Overclocking" in MSI Afterburner

Enabling "Unofficial Overclocking" in MSI Afterburner

I have my little old PC with this card, and I would be able to play my games properly (TF2, HL2, etc ...) on a 1024x720 LCD screen, which unfortunately currently saccadent pretty soon he begins to have the detail to show (even being config 'low-800x640). I also use the MSI program afterburner power for my little overclock the GPU, but if some people could enlighten me and give me some tips for meeting the report frequency / voltage would be super nice of you. I want to not to know that Can i enabling "Unofficial Overclocking" in MSI Afterburner? any idea?

Re: Enabling "Unofficial Overclocking" in MSI Afterburner

Well, aside from the fact that I agree with everything that was said, touching the GPU voltage is not too good idea, unless you have the cooling system to go with concrete.If you want o / c your SO, whatever you want and if it survives reasonably long time, limits you to sliders of the CCC (or the equivalent Nvidia). Sure, you do not necessarily earn a lot (hence the interest rather limited o / c its SO in general), but hey, at least she should live until the end of its warranty.

Afterburner is a utility to overclock your MSI graphics cards in a simple and effective, this competition will be a good way to promote it.The rules are use only the following GPUs: MSI N9000/N200/R4000/R5000 series. Use MSI Afterburner v1.4.0 and CPU-Z v1.52. A run FurMark v1.7.0. The methods of scores are Overclock frequency - frequency of origin / Score = original frequency.

Yes, You can. An MSI or at least a map X flashed in MSI. history to believe that. In all cases the Mae AC clocking a GPU is still to a max freq + Bench. After 2 or 3 small but well optimized OS ca not change the face of the world. So yes, lisp and pot are made. I do not recommend flashing the bios of the card. And I think the first place will have a score of over 100%. So I do not want to discourage you too, but 35% is really just too much.

I am trying to test my HD4350 @ stock and it taps into the big 830 MHz. Here I start the vmode. For now it turns @ 32 ° C in full, but even if it does not heat much after vmode, I'll throw a bit of LN2 in the teeth. So for now I am close to 40% OC. It's nothing I can still climb well above, and the best for now pat of 82%. Another person also said he had a good score, but for now he does not post. It simply means that it is better than 82%, and it does not fall upon the other gear to overtake. Come on guys, motivate you, it's not said that the first contest is under LN2, a tiny GPU clock.

Several choices are available to remove this limit:
    - Flash your BIOS by putting a higher default rate. For example, by 800 MHz by default, I find myself with a maximum in 1040 or 1140 Afterburner MHz (I forget) ...
    - Afterburner in the folder under Program Files, edit the file afterburner.cfg, and in the last line, remove the protection by changing the default.