Thread: Thermalright True vs Thermalright Venomous X vs Corsair H50

Thermalright True vs Thermalright Venomous X vs Corsair H50

I have recently planned to purchase a new desktop computer which i would be over clocking and i am just confused with the coolers which one i should buy i am confused between the Thermalright True, Thermalright Venomous X , Corsair H50. Any one who is very much aware about the coolers can tell me which one is the best for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Thermalright True vs Thermalright Venomous X vs Corsair H50

The best option would be to go for the Corsair which is back on the water cooling market with a complete kit to cool the processor. After an attempt on the high end of the Nautilus water cooling and failure, Corsair offers a small water cooling kit with a water block, pump, radiator and 120mm fan attached thereto.

In particular, i would say Thermalright Venomous because it is reported that the size of the CPU cooler Thermalright poisonous-X is 127 x 63 x 160 meters, and weighs 755 grams (not including the fan and the restraint system). In addition, the refrigerator includes six teplootvodnyh tubes connected to the base as well as blocking the radiator fins, separated by intervals of 1.9 mm. It remains to add that the flagship of poisonous Thermalright CPU Cooler-X is compatible with the interaction with an Intel chip LGA 775, 1156 and 1366.

As far as i know the Venomous has two fans of quality. And in the case RT Venomous X comes only with a fan and two clip to mount the east which leaves you without an additional option to mount. The difference is minimal, at rest the Venomous has better temp than cold but load (we care) meet or exceed the Frio in the Venomous 1-2 ยบ approx. I bought the Frio yesterday, three days after being seeing Reviews and arguing with people who know the subject .. Pending coming to my hands for testing. I learned also that the Frio is not as noisy as I thought it would also come with adjustable fan RPM on both independently. Greetings.

I would suggest you to go for the corsair because it has some very good advantage. On paper in this kit is the ease of installation compared to a conventional water cooling kit, performance against a cooling tube and almost zero maintenance since there is no maintenance to do on this kit. The goal is to make fools of the CPU heat sinks using only air to dissipate the heat.

I have been using the corsair and the Temperature of my i7 860 2.8GHz Idle 50-60 degrees over 95-98 degrees. Motherboard and hard drive at around 50 degrees. After installation I spend at 2x 90 mm 2x 120mm intake and in the extraction with H50 in Sandwich or, wedged between two 120-mm extraction, air outward. 25-30 degrees Idle Charging: 45 degrees. motherboard and hard drive 25 degrees. Only drawback, having to disassemble the entire card mistress to ask the item that goes behind the CPU, if you do not trap for this purpose as shown on the video editing factory.