Thread: Temperature lies on 60 Degree on TEC cooled coldbath

Temperature lies on 60 Degree on TEC cooled coldbath

In my system I was testing Liquid cooling support. For that I had added TEC cooled coldbath in the system. I overclocked my system and the temperature remains stable for sometime in the starting. But later on it goes on 60 Degree. It goes high and at that time I stopped my overclocking. It is a liquid cooling support so that temperature must lie at 40 degree or some points high.

Re: Temperature lies on 60 Degree on TEC cooled coldbath

It can be due to leakage of cooling support. First check that the cooling goes properly from the pipes to cpu and the heat is extracted. Second your system must have good ventilation in case overclocking. Overclocking generates lots of heat and due to that your cpu temperature goes high. In that case your system can crash. The assembling of a water cooler is bit tough but the same is quiet effective.

There are some three main elements necessary for a water cooling system. First there is a internal heat exchanger which is placed on the CPU. the other is a pump and external heat exchanger which is a generates cooling passage through the internal heat exchanger with the cycle created by the pump. If this three components are properly placed then the system works fine.

It's actually quite simple, the use of water can move more easily remove the heat which allows for an external heat exchanger with a surface exposure to air unrelated space available for radiator located on the processor. It is also possible to place the external heat exchanger outside the enclosure, so as not to heat the air contained therein and to have the same opportunity to air at a lower temperature.

In TEC Coolcer Coldbath the heat is transmitted to the CPU block exchanger water conducting. This then forces the coolant to absorbs the heat and then it is removed by heat exchange. To use a water cooling, it is necessary to use demineralized water. If all the factors are working fine then your system will get good support on the same. You can switch to other easy to use liquid cooling kits.

Manufacturers provide solutions diluted with demineralized water to avoid this problem, and if you miss the easiest solution is to use coolant for automobiles. Cooling water has a vast setup and the same is not easier to setup. I am using Thermaltake ProWater 850i kit. It is easy to use kit and the setup of the same is also easy. Get some video guide for the same.

Liquid cooling is a need for overclocking and in your case 60 degree temperature is not good. This shows that your processor is under pressure. The temperature of a normal processor stays at 30 or 40 degrees and the voltages often exceed 2 volts. But after overclocking the same at 2 volts the temperature goes to 70 degrees which of great risk of burning your processor. Try to run OCCT test for overclocking.