Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-07-2010

Unofficial ASUS Crosshair 3 (AM3) OCing tips/Info/BIOS Thread

I am having an issue with the ASUS Crosshair 3 mainboards. Actually i wanted to know about the Overclocking, Safe Voltage as well best Ram for the system but i am not any useful article for the same so if any one can help me with the same then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-07-2010

Re: Unofficial ASUS Crosshair 3 (AM3) OCing tips/Info/BIOS Thread

The best way to get the solution for this topic with the help of the developer of the Board. As the information about the product can be solved with the help of the AMD only. So if you can then contact the AMD regarding this issue and you can get the proper solution with the AMD support. So try this out and see whether it is working or not.
Old 14-07-2010

If you have bought the ASUS Crosshair 3 then you might have got the Manual which is having all the information regarding the product that you are using. So if you are having the Manual then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not. Also let us know if you found any working for the same.
Old 14-07-2010

As you are looking for the best RAM configuration for the device of yours then let me tell you that i am having one which is best suited for the use with the ASUS Crosshair 3. Its is DDR3 1333 with 7-7-7-20 which i find best suited with the ASUS Crosshair 3 motherboard. So install this on your board and see the performance.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Tags: , , , , ,